+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Sergio Ramos.

yeah but there still not punishing players for feigning injury and getting other players booked or sent off i really hate this side of the game in modern football

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38902525]I also thought it was deliberate by Ramos and for me just as bad as that was the way he went darn has if he'd been smashed by Antony Joshua in't 2nd half embarrassin the commentator said and i agree.I won't go as far as Sean in wishin anyone a career endin injury tho.What a goal by BROOKSY's Welsh back up tho.Gray how's the family copin after your tragic loss mate? UTCB[/QUOT

So you wouldn't have sung in delight if Gareth Ainsworth had had both his legs and arms broken,and to a lesser extent Kevin Muscat?

[QUOTE=seanbeanstattoo;38902739]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I also thought it was deliberate by Ramos and for me just as bad as that was the way he went darn has if he'd been smashed by Antony Joshua in't 2nd half embarrassin the commentator said and i agree.I won't go as far as Sean in wishin anyone a career endin injury tho.What a goal by BROOKSY's Welsh back up tho.Gray how's the family copin after your tragic loss mate? UTCB[/QUOT

So you wouldn't have sung in delight if Gareth Ainsworth had had both his legs and arms broken,and to a lesser extent Kevin Muscat?
    No i wunt Sean,both are not nice fella's but i dunt wish career endin injuries on anyone.Gray i'm thinkin of ya'll mate..UTCB

Smile

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38902761]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No i wunt Sean,both are not nice fella's but i dunt wish career endin injuries on anyone.Gray i'm thinkin of ya'll mate..UTCB
    Ah. So that's why you're not really a TRUE BLADE or A BIG BLADE. If you were you'd be on point with Dane's dad who nearly ripped the c u nts head off on the coach after Danes career was ended by the scum. And he knew the likelihood of that challenge. Sorry mate. If someone damaged one of mine like that I'd do time for what I'd do in retribution.
    Guess I'm a BIGGER BLADE.

Nothing changes. He's been at it for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkam...layer_embedded

[QUOTE=seanbeanstattoo;38903173]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post

Ah. So that's why you're not really a TRUE BLADE or A BIG BLADE. If you were you'd be on point with Dane's dad who nearly ripped the c u nts head off on the coach after Danes career was ended by the scum. And he knew the likelihood of that challenge. Sorry mate. If someone damaged one of mine like that I'd do time for what I'd do in retribution.
    Guess I'm a BIGGER BLADE.
    What a strange post Beany. Not really a TRUE BLADE or a BIG BLADE?Dearie me,does tha think tha BLADESmad's answer to Thomas Shelby or what? .Have a luvly day to all my fellow BLADES,it's Our Gert's& my Silver weddin anniversary today so i'll see ya'll later in't week.She's a lucky lass, i know that's what you're all thinkin. UTCB

Congratulations Rod and Mrs Rod..! Hope you have a great day, mate. She can catch up on the cleaning and ironing tomorrow.

You mean he can FKB congratulations rod and mrs rod have a great time whatever you spend it doin

That poor woman,having to put up with him all these years

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That poor woman,having to put up with him all these years
    am sure Rod's a delight to live with..............we've moved seemlessly from congratulating Sergio Ramos to Rod - congrats to the TRUEST Blade out there and his lovely wife

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast