+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations Sergio Ramos.

yeah congrats rod and mrs rod just think if youd reversed your username you would be tony stewart 😆😆😆

Ramos does this type of thing every time he plays. He’s not the only one as it’s a free for all at corners and free kicks in most premier games and to a lesser extent the Championship. The powers that be should do the right thing and stop this type of cynical cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Ramos does this type of thing every time he plays. He’s not the only one as it’s a free for all at corners and free kicks in most premier games and to a lesser extent the Championship. The powers that be should do the right thing and stop this type of cynical cheating.
    I think the man in the middle has the authority to stamp this out as the rules stand now CJJ, it only takes one or two brave souls to start issuing straight Red cards and the problem would disappear in no time. Not that it is likely to happen. But it would send out the right message, that it is a part of the Game that many want stamping out. Rightly so too.
    Last edited by redalwaysablade; 29-05-2018 at 05:52 AM.

I wish he played for us.

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38903444]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    What a strange post Beany. Not really a TRUE BLADE or a BIG BLADE?Dearie me,does tha think tha BLADESmad's answer to Thomas Shelby or what? .Have a luvly day to all my fellow BLADES,it's Our Gert's& my Silver weddin anniversary today so i'll see ya'll later in't week.She's a lucky lass, i know that's what you're all thinkin. UTCB

What am I thinking ?
    Last edited by Wardy; 29-05-2018 at 08:43 AM. Reason: ...

Watched first half of match, not really interested in L’pool, in a bar in Cadaques in Catalonia surrounded by Catalans all Supporting L’pool. Ramos’s tackle looked terrible, scandalous actually. Should be some consequences for him

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    am sure Rod's a delight to live with..............we've moved seemlessly from congratulating Sergio Ramos to Rod - congrats to the TRUEST Blade out there and his lovely wife
    Thank you to Pops,Bully,Monte and Benny for your thoughts,we had a luvly few days away.UTCB

[QUOTE=Wardy;38904729]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post

What am I thinking ?
    I feel sorry for ya if ya dunt what your thinkin mi owd.UTCB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123