+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Sergio Ramos.

Congratulations Sergio Ramos.

Your screamingly obvious yet very clever deliberate and successfull attempt to physically damage Mo Salah earns you the Diego Maradona award for cheating way beyond the call of duty and the complete and utter contempt of any right minded football fan irrespective of their allegiance. If karma exists I genuinely hope you suffer an excruciatingly painful and career ending injury in the World Cup final resulting in Spains opponents winning the game.

I’m glad it wasn’t just me who picked up on it pal. It was so obvious, the Spaniards take it to a whole new level...but it’s ok, just show concern and rub the blokes hair that you’ve crippled and you’ll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I’m glad it wasn’t just me who picked up on it pal. It was so obvious, the Spaniards take it to a whole new level...but it’s ok, just show concern and rub the blokes hair that you’ve crippled and you’ll be fine.
    I also thought it was deliberate by Ramos and for me just as bad as that was the way he went darn has if he'd been smashed by Antony Joshua in't 2nd half embarrassin the commentator said and i agree.I won't go as far as Sean in wishin anyone a career endin injury tho.What a goal by BROOKSY's Welsh back up tho.Gray how's the family copin after your tragic loss mate? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 27-05-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Yep I was texting the lad during game and we both said he knew full well what he was doing but refs let them constantly get away with it

agree with all of the above hes a nasty piece of work ramos said when it happened it was deliberate and suprised it wasnt picked up on seen him do things like this and feign injury so many times before dont sign him chris !!

It looked like a wresting hold and he knew what he was doing, we almost got a Ronaldo wink from the c-unt on camera.

Shoulder and/or rib injury.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the wrestling bouts initiated by Unreal Madrid at each corner and free kick. An additional sporting contest at no extra charge.
    Seriously, this grappling and holding the opponents arms/body is ruining the sport. If the ruling bodies can’t stop this there’s no hope for a genuine winner by fair means.

what i cant understand is that they are now using var for players diving for pens but not for players feigning injury clutching their faces when they havent been touched start giving yellows and then reds for this and i think it will cut it out straight away referees are so easily conned these days

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    what i cant understand is that they are now using var for players diving for pens but not for players feigning injury clutching their faces when they havent been touched start giving yellows and then reds for this and i think it will cut it out straight away referees are so easily conned these days
    Why can't they do Ramos retrospectfully or however ya spell it? They've been doin it in Scotland for awhile nar,if someone dives and ref dunt see it he gets dun after the game,simples really.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I also thought it was deliberate by Ramos and for me just as bad as that was the way he went darn has if he'd been smashed by Antony Joshua in't 2nd half embarrassin the commentator said and i agree.I won't go as far as Sean in wishin anyone a career endin injury tho.What a goal by BROOKSY's Welsh back up tho.Gray how's the family copin after your tragic loss mate? UTCB
    Fantastic goal by Bale Rod, he played like he’d got something to prove.

We’re doing as well as we possibly can thanks, we’re all a bit lost and in denial but everybody is in touch and checking up on each other all the time especially Ray. As with all families, hopefully her funeral will bring some closure mate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast