+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parachute money and Villa’s plight.

Quote Originally Posted by BRE259 View Post
    Just hope they have to sell and end up like the Leeds of the world. Yesterday was one of the greatest days in West Midlands football history love it
    Was it really? Did you see how Sunderland did this season? Good luck with your aged players, those that you can keep. And your vastly experienced manager. Wba look remarkably similar to Blackburn when they went down... and down

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Last season was historically hilarious too as

West Brom stole as many taxis as they won Premier League games

But the great news BRE259 is : W B A have secured a lucrative sponsorship deal with Tampax.

Its suitable as the club are entering an uncomfortably bad period.
    That Tampax "gag" is on a par with jokes we made at school aged about 12. And I thought the players only stole the one taxi (???)
    Quite pathetic. Back to your homework, son.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    That Tampax "gag" is on a par with jokes we made at school aged about 12. And I thought the players only stole the one taxi (???)
    I thought Tampax were used to stop bleeding cnuts like Vile fans whose only defence is to rush out and buy lots of boxes of Canestan in their futile attempts to stop the Thrush.....boing boing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    Chill out,( a jest) not based on historical facts, in response to your buddies comment

Seems you my pathetic uber sensitive sweet thing want to interpret my comment as a lack of pedagogy

The more dysfunctional goodlordmurphy adopts a nonsensical “spoonerisms” mode of defence

Either way its been extraordinary fishing, shame I only lure the bottom feeders

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Chill out,( a jest) not based on historical facts, in response to your buddies comment on

Seems you my pathetic uber sensitive sweet thing want to interpret my comment as a lack of pedagogy

The more dysfunctional goodlordmurphy adopts a nonsensical “spoonerisms” mode of defence

Either way its been extraordinary fishing, shame I only lure the bottom feeders
    You Vile fans sure know all there is to know about 'bottom' feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    You Vile fans sure know all there is to know about 'bottom' feeding.
    Really - is that a pop at gay people given your use of apostrophes? Maybe everyone just needs to calm down a bit and talk football, we should be able to have light hearted banter and a laugh - it's a long season ahead.

Better still, let’s take a break from football until the new season starts, there’s plenty of other stuff to occupy our time; the state of the England cricket team, Chris Froome’s amazing Giro win, music (there’s some great gigs around), holidays, etc, etc, etc.

These boards will die completely if all that is ever posted are petty insults.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Better still, let’s take a break from football until the new season starts, there’s plenty of other stuff to occupy our time; the state of the England cricket team, Chris Froome’s amazing Giro win, music (there’s some great gigs around), holidays, etc, etc, etc.

These boards will die completely if all that is ever posted are petty insults.
    Albion must always be the priority but I agree with widening the subject matter

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Nigel Pearson built a Premiership winning team with about half the money spent last year.....???????????
    Where is he now incidentally? Is he attached to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    If our owner backed us with his wonga not ridicules money i believe we could be ok , we just need that bit of quality & keep the better players we have at the club , saying that if he did that last season & brought the quality we needed we wouldn't be where we are now .
    Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Where is he now incidentally? Is he attached to anyone?
    He's managing Oh Leuven another club owned by the Leicester city owners.Dutch I think

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)