+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champions League Final

Champions League Final

What a blunderbus of a Keeper is that Karius. When he tried to throw the ball out for the first Benzemas stuck his foot out and scored but all Karius could do was scream 'ref, ref" as tho it was a foul, He really was a shocker what a way to lose a final.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    What a blunderbus of a Keeper is that Karius. When he tried to throw the ball out for the first Benzemas stuck his foot out and scored but all Karius could do was scream 'ref, ref" as tho it was a foul, He really was a shocker what a way to lose a final.
    The form book was right Phild they couldn't beat the bottom club in the league how can they be expected to beat Real Madrid.

How was the pitch this time out?

I think i'm right in saying that Real won La Liga last year, Liverpool have never won the Premier League, and i was 34 the last time they won old div 1. I was only 5 last time Spurs won it, yet these clubs are regular participants.
    Champions league my arse.
    Bring back the European Cup, it would elevate the FA Cup once more.

Klopp the kop flop.

6 final defeats in a row.

I suppose he wanted real to just let them win as they'd won 12 before, as that's what he said after our draw when he said why did they try they are down anyone and a draw no good for us.

Brilliant double yesterday.

Totally agree '55. It's called the 'Champions League' so why are there four teams in it. There's only one champion team in each country and they should be the sole representatives. We need to go back to the old system of European Cup, Cup Winners Cup and EUFA Cup for the sides finishing 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Forget the Europa League, waste of time! I'd return to a two leg basis as well and no four team league. This would mean that perhaps our players would be fresher when the World Cup and European Championships come around.

I went to the pub to watch it but they have got Sky not BT Sports.
    Still, they had an Irish folk band on and i had a few real ales.

I've never seen a goal like Bale's first. Absolutely brilliant control.
    I noticed nice boy Ronaldo didn't congratulate him. (I think he'd rather his team lost than not be the bigshot hero. What's the betting he's sulking today?)

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I went to the pub to watch it but they have got Sky not BT Sports.
    Still, they had an Irish folk band on and i had a few real ales.
    You'd have to be fairly sozzled to like folk music

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    I've never seen a goal like Bale's first. Absolutely brilliant control.
    I noticed nice boy Ronaldo didn't congratulate him. (I think he'd rather his team lost than not be the bigshot hero. What's the betting he's sulking today?)
    He might well be a decent footballer but has always been a second rate person....

Ronaldo was at the edge of the celebrations when the trophy was lifted.

Rumours are he wants out (better contract) and saying he can play until he is 41 means he wants a much longer contract.

Zidane was on periphery too so the la liga form may do for him too, shockingly after winning 3 champions leagues.

Probably s hitting himself now the dings are up, anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)