+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now the dust has settled

Agree with all of that BB, one of the good things about this league is it's competitive with all teams able to beat each other on their day. The football isn't great though, very physical with the games coming thick & fast - it's a slog as not many play exciting football. Wolves & Fulham have been excellent though and good luck to them both.

For most fans in the PL, you'll see your team win far less games and it's more about survival so the likes of Shaun Dyche deserve loads of credit for their achievements.

It's always been a slog, with the likes of warnock a king in it as he is the master of long ball and dirty tricks.

What gets me is that the other day a Birmingham snail football writer said that the championship was Infinitely harder than we were last there, like we just had to show up the previous 3 promotions and get our Fred pr pass.

Although still a slog, the likes of Cardiff and Millwall show that if you engender the right team spirit that can help make up the deficiencies in the squad.

We won promotion both ways under the God and Mowbray.

Our new manager helped engender the team spirit for our first 2 promotions and I hope he does it again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf View Post
    Same old coward.

Have a conversation on here but slag the villa posters off on your board. Daren't do it on here.....

What a complete tosser, coward.
    Bang on the money there Wolf

Just been had a shufti

The ignoramus is like an emotional grasshopper leaping between a schizophrenic smarmy insincere troll & the actual cowardly malicious item he is

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Bang on the money there Wolf

Just been had a shufti

The ignoramus is like an emotional grasshopper leaping between a schizophrenic smarmy insincere troll & the actual cowardly malicious item he is

You've got the little dribbling tramp ranting again

Doesn't take much for the scumbag to show his true colours.

Woo Hoo Gabby wages goooone

I know most of you ignore him anyway, but you should know a little bit about this dingle who suddenly appears on your board.

He has had multiple usernames, now reverting to an older one.

He's had more red cards than vinnie jones and he's destroyed his own bored which now sees less action then anne Widdecombe's minge.

He is a known racist and homophobe who has ridiculed our brave soldiers by taking the p iss out them having shell shock, this actual forum, the poor recipient was AiriesBaggie, who stopped posting after it.

He also referred to Albion as the faggies, and we lost our only openly gay poster jonnybigbanana.

He's here to cause unrest, as he does on wba mad.

A known liar who pretends to have been there at many concerts but who actually hasn't , and who has been called out about the lies by his so called own,

He doesn't go to games and hides behind the lie that he lives in Newcastle.

He is actually a well known vagrant in Wolverhampton, who used to live on a dual carriageway.

Just a warning to those of you of this malevolent being.

He's here because he literally has nothing else to do, posting on wba mad at 5am, etc, etc.

However does that keyboard even work with all the dribble and White Lightning on it?

Best rant yet, REALLY angry

Wcv, come over to the baggies board anytime for a chat about football, and if you know anybody who is going to the world cup, let me as I could do with some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Wcv, come over to the baggies board anytime for a chat about football, and if you know anybody who is going to the world cup, let me as I could do with some advice.
    With the aid of an Enigma machine we may decipher what this incomprehensible garbage pertains to

I read Belgium, Germany, England, Spain, Poland, Iceland, Serbia, France, Portugal, Switzerland, Croatia, Sweden, & Denmark (amongst others) are going to the World cup

From my perspective - if any fan wants to come on here and talk football then that's brilliant, I can remember having my spats with BBlood and B'al but it never got to a level that was beyond rivalry. The baiting is ruining these boards and we've lost a load of posters down the years, so if someone is grown-up enough to have a yarn then I'll do the same. Some Footymad boards are now inactive and we'll soon be the same the way we are going.

Freer - I do find your wit very funny (mostly) but to use schizophrenia and down's syndrome in some recent posts is bad taste pal.

I don't know anything of 1877wolf so won't comment but suffice to say it serves no purpose slagging each other off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)