+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now the dust has settled

W C V

My comments

a) on “down syndrome” I was referring to an imaginary DOG

b) my remark was regarding a schizophrenic TROLL (the only real troll I recall was violently attacked by Billy Goat Gruff)

I apologise if you find my ailing choice of hypothetical/dreamed up adjectives in bad taste

freer

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Wcv, come over to the baggies board anytime for a chat about football, and if you know anybody who is going to the world cup, let me as I could do with some advice.
    Sorry I don't know of anyone who is going to the WC, hope it's a spectacle for all the right reasons and I'm sure you'll get the advice you need through the forums.

Anyway, as I was saying......... financial fair play or not, I still think Bruce has the nouse to make us into one of the better teams in the Championship. A sprinkling of new canny loans and a few of our talented youngsters and voila. Looking forward to next season already

Wcv, nobody knows him that how he manages to claim benefits under various guises. That's why they call him the chameleon or was it something else beginning with a c.

To anyone offended "Sworry ".

Just got in. Lovely day out today, lovely weather. Even got a bit sunburnt.

Amazed to see you are still are still sitting in your slum of a bedroom, curtains closed, still posting abuse at me all day.

Just another day, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Anyway, as I was saying......... financial fair play or not, I still think Bruce has the nouse to make us into one of the better teams in the Championship. A sprinkling of new canny loans and a few of our talented youngsters and voila. Looking forward to next season already
    I agree that Bruce has the know-how to win promotion, I also like him as a man, very genuine and measured. I don't like his football though, it's so predictable and he's a one dimensional manager in that respect which isn't enough for AVFC, doesn't make him a long term option. That said, Fulham won rave reviews for their football and their scoring stats weren't much better - maybe their manager was better tactically through the season.

UTV

Steve Bruce all the way for me. He has the experience to get us up. So.it wasn't our day on Saturday but it was a toss of a coin. There's so many teams looking for managers out there. If we aren't in the playoffs at Xmas then maybe reconsider - but we will be. And the bogrolls will be languishing at the foot of the table. **** entant cordial - those lot are classless and vitriolic to the utmost

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    W C V

My comments

a) on “down syndrome” I was referring to an imaginary DOG

b) my remark was regarding a schizophrenic TROLL (the only real troll I recall was violently attacked by Billy Goat Gruff)

I apologise if you find my ailing choice of hypothetical/dreamed up adjectives in bad taste

freer
    Freer,

Looking at baggieal's uncontrollable anger at your comment is very hypocritical indeed when you remember posts like his on this thread and you wonder how some have got the audacity to complain.

The nauseating grovelling apology almost makes up for it.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=37024940
    Last edited by 1877wolf; 28-05-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)