+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 good reasons to like Warney...

10 good reasons to like Warney...

1. Character. Can only judge from what I hear, see and read. Comes across as a genuine bloke,

Someone you would feel very comfortable with sharing a pint (not the same one, obviously!)

2. Personality. Gosh and makes me lol. Ronnie had the same qualities. Important when it comes

to motivating.

3. Has had a good summer. Admittedly, friendlies are not the real thing ( you can’t beat the

bleedin’ obvious ), but first impressions are very favourable. He has offloaded well (important for

morale).

4. His heart is in the club. Essential for building a good rapport with the fans.

5. He won’t be looking over his shoulder, worrying about his next job.

6. He drives a Ferrari.

7. He’s a Norfolk man, from Norwich, which is 30 miles down the road.

8. He was born in the Chinese year of the water oxen.

“Water oxen born in 1973 are tough and hardworking, and they don't like to bring trouble on themselves and have a sense of justice, thus good leaders. Being hardworking, you can accomplish much with your great efforts.” However,

"Never wear the sheep shaped jewelry. Avoid staying with people under sheep or horse sign. Do not place your bed in the southwest direction of your house." Good advice Warney - take note!

Help me out here.

There’s a good interview with Warney on the Footy Heaven webpage.

9. He understands what the fans want.

He likes tea, scones, lemon cake and M+Ms.

He has a shiny head

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    He has a shiny head
    As a member of the Shiny Head Club I have to agree.

So here's reason no.11 for liking Warney - the quality of the football played by the midfield and forruds (see what I did there?)

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    1. Character. Can only judge from what I hear, see and read. Comes across as a genuine bloke,

Someone you would feel very comfortable with sharing a pint (not the same one, obviously!)

2. Personality. Gosh and makes me lol. Ronnie had the same qualities. Important when it comes

to motivating.

3. Has had a good summer. Admittedly, friendlies are not the real thing ( you can’t beat the

bleedin’ obvious ), but first impressions are very favourable. He has offloaded well (important for

morale).

4. His heart is in the club. Essential for building a good rapport with the fans.

5. He won’t be looking over his shoulder, worrying about his next job.

6. He drives a Ferrari.

7. He’s a Norfolk man, from Norwich, which is 30 miles down the road.

8. He was born in the Chinese year of the water oxen.

“Water oxen born in 1973 are tough and hardworking, and they don't like to bring trouble on themselves and have a sense of justice, thus good leaders. Being hardworking, you can accomplish much with your great efforts.” However,

"Never wear the sheep shaped jewelry. Avoid staying with people under sheep or horse sign. Do not place your bed in the southwest direction of your house." Good advice Warney - take note!

Help me out here.

There’s a good interview with Warney on the Footy Heaven webpage.
    Come on folks...don't be afraid to show your love

Most importantly for me - he's getting the results we need to be successful and he's doing it the right way by building a sustainable future for the club in this league and possibly the one above...

He also seems a decent bloke as giddy says.

He takes no sh it (my impression)
    He has a great family who don’t have a problem sitting with ‘real’ fans
    He keeps the players level headed
    He makes us (some) eat humble pie

Yes the most important is getting the results CT

Bump for Warney

He wears Janet Reger underfraps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast