+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MillersMad Wembley Matchthread - The Millers v Shrewsbury

Put that poncey scotch whiskey stuff away Frogger, and get on the hard stuff, get yoursenn a glass of French periea mineral water.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Put that poncey scotch whiskey stuff away Frogger, and get on the hard stuff, get yoursenn a glass of French periea mineral water.
    Perier is english you clow

Gin & tnic
    red wine
    home brew
    whiskey
    Left alone
    Not getting up early

Aww matey this brings back memories of how I felt on here 2 years ago, and your good wishes as fans when we won the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nahh kid, and if you think our relegation will change the way I post on FM, then your in for a shock lol.
    Seriously thoug I think we have a decent relationship with Rotherham and their fans, and Im sure all of us are pleased for them whats happened. And I will admit you Blunts surprised a lot of us this season, and whether it was a first season wonder thing, that remains to be seen. It looks like you have got the right man at last in Chris whatshisname.
    Chris Heckin.... no err...Chris Mora...err no ...er... . Looks like no one wants your gig

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456