+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Be careful what you say and where you say it

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Stirring up racial hatred is never a positive action despite what has gone on before. Think of the millions of Asian people who aren't grooming girls and were just as horrified.This was a small network of people and Im sure there are plenty of "white British" people who are involved in this ugly game. I stand against everything that the EDL represent.
    Another one dimensional explanation.
    In no way has anyone denied that whites do not commit *** crimes.

Argue against this fact.
    Muslims make up 5% of the population, yet commit 95% of grooming *** crimes. I'm not here to argue about that fact.
    I'm arguing as to why, we as an establishment are going out of our way to hide the facts and cover them up. Even if it means silencing social media participants.

I'd love to see the reaction, had it been reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Another one dimensional explanation.
    In no way has anyone denied that whites do not commit *** crimes.

Argue against this fact.
    Muslims make up 5% of the population, yet commit 95% of grooming *** crimes. I'm not here to argue about that fact.
    I'm arguing as to why, we as an establishment are going out of our way to hide the facts and cover them up. Even if it means silencing social media participants.

I'd love to see the reaction, had it been reversed.
    Yes, we definitely shouldn't be covering these facts up, but at the same time we should not be generalising or encouraging racial tension. I say this only days after the year anniversary of one of the biggest terror attacks our country has had to face. I'm Mancunian and the concert bomb hit our city hard. I'm not stupid enough to go around and call out all Muslims because of the terrible acts of one person (who the government and British intelligence knew about) but got let back in to Britain.

So Tommy has been arrested, again, for live-streaming outside a sentencing hearing of Muslim rape gangs......according to YouTube he has been sentenced to 13 months in jail......yet there is ZERO coverage on the BBC or the Guardian this morning....nothing, nada even if you use the search facility.

Weird, protest marches in London, yesterday and today, mainly from people getting their info from "alternative" sources whilst the MSM conveniently try to hide the story....no wonder people are beginning to think that everything they read is "fake news".

On a separate note, I see the Skripals have now both fully recovered after the "barbaric heinous attack by the Ruskies" which was widely reported as the potential start of WW3....phew, now we can all rest easier in our beds........their chemical weapons are chit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Rubbish. There is nothing in the law to stop anyone filming in the street, or displaying what he has filmed on youtube.
    You seem more intent on protecting to image of vile racist rapists, by slating the muslim hater. Still, no more than I expected from the Guardian. In no way did he mention names/places/events. He films it because luvvies like you would rather sweep it under the carpet.
    I luvvy my wife and daughter, nobody else.
    And where does the Guardian fit in?
    If you think I write for them, you are wrong. So he wasn't going to list names and places? What then was the purpose of filming?
    If they were going to court then far from the matter being 'swept under the carpet', they are facing justice. He wanted to ensure that outside agencies knew just who was involved so they could exact rough justice of their own.
    I scrolled down the emails on the site you highlighted. Comments like 'hang the judge' and 'Tommy will never come out of prison' show you just what kind of nurks think this man stands for British justice.
    Poor old Magpie Tony. How can you stand to live in a country that's only a faux democracy and doesn't allow you true freedom of speech? Give Trump's United Snakes a try.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I luvvy my wife and daughter, nobody else.
    And where does the Guardian fit in?
    If you think I write for them, you are wrong. So he wasn't going to list names and places? What then was the purpose of filming?
    If they were going to court then far from the matter being 'swept under the carpet', they are facing justice. He wanted to ensure that outside agencies knew just who was involved so they could exact rough justice of their own.
    I scrolled down the emails on the site you highlighted. Comments like 'hang the judge' and 'Tommy will never come out of prison' show you just what kind of nurks think this man stands for British justice.
    Poor old Magpie Tony. How can you stand to live in a country that's only a faux democracy and doesn't allow you true freedom of speech? Give Trump's United Snakes a try.
    You regularly portray the Guardian as a "freely unbiased" newspaper and a paragon of virtue and truth....you also told us that you have written articles for them?

My argument is that they are complicit on covering up this story, which had people so angry that they charged the gates of No 10.....yet their online Guardian version is running stories of a Russian painting that was vandalised, a PR company in the US is making millions trying to "rehabilitate" the Male victims of the MeToo campaign and Hawaii tourism is being devastated by the volcano....all on the front page.....are you in agreement that there is a cover-up taking place?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    So Tommy has been arrested, again, for live-streaming outside a sentencing hearing of Muslim rape gangs......according to YouTube he has been sentenced to 13 months in jail......yet there is ZERO coverage on the BBC or the Guardian this morning....nothing, nada even if you use the search facility.
    I watched the video Tricky linked to, and afterwards YouTube suggested another video by an Australian supporter of Tommy Robinson saying that there are reporting restrictions on Robinson's case (as there were on the case Robinson was filming outside of) so he was inviting people outside the UK to post the video of his arrest.

That would explain why you can't find any coverage of his arrest.

a separate note, I see the Skripals have now both fully recovered after the "barbaric heinous attack by the Ruskies" which was widely reported as the potential start of WW3....
    I didn't see it reported as WW3. I saw WW3 mentioned by certain posters on here as what would result from air strikes on Syria (wrong, obviously), but not in relation to the Skripal case.

I hope you ain't saying the Guardian is biased Tarqs? You will be saying the BBC is biased next and I'm sure they aren't.

You regularly portray the Guardian as a "freely unbiased" newspaper and a paragon of virtue and truth....you also told us that you have written articles for them?

My argument is that they are complicit on covering up this story, which had people so angry that they charged the gates of No 10.....yet their online Guardian version is running stories of a Russian painting that was vandalised, a PR company in the US is making millions trying to "rehabilitate" the Male victims of the MeToo campaign and Hawaii tourism is being devastated by the volcano....all on the front page.....are you in agreement that there is a cover-up taking place?
    On the link below is the Guardian article about a very similar story from February when he got a 3 month suspended sentence, so I think it's unfair to say they are wilfully covering this kind of thing up.

I would recommend reading the article as it seems to explain why he is clearly in contravention of laws forbidding filming people during a trial and broadcasting live during a trial in such a way as may affect the outcome.

He seems an intelligent man so it all makes me wonder if he was hoping to be arrested - he could've expressed the same message in a different place at a different time without being arrested.

Having watched the video leading up to Robinson's arrest I'd say the behaviour of the suspects in the trial was disgusting and Robinson had a point re the pushing / death threat double standards.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018...obinson-videos

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I hope you ain't saying the Guardian is biased Tarqs? You will be saying the BBC is biased next and I'm sure they aren't.
    Name me one media agency / organ that isn't biased, biased to the prejudices of its editorial staff / ownership. The Guardian is owned by a trust committed to independent journalism.
    The main reason that so many on here say the BBC and the Guardian are left wing is because they are unable to see what a right wing democracy we live in. The owners of the Bellylaugh, the Scum, the Blackmail and the ***press have a vested interest in keeping this country in the hands of the moneyed few. Like I said before, 7% own 84% of the wealth of the UK. Everyone on this board is safely embedded in the 93% who own 16%

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Stirring up racial hatred is never a positive action despite what has gone on before. Think of the millions of Asian people who aren't grooming girls and were just as horrified.This was a small network of people and Im sure there are plenty of "white British" people who are involved in this ugly game. I stand against everything that the EDL represent.
    It doesn't matter, what is stirring up hatred to one is simply reporting the facts to another.

TR is drawing attention to the fact that this cultural affectation, is being ignored by the mainstream press, why?

If this were a white gang, it would be 24/7 news and it's far from a unique scenario, it should be news as should his arrest. There is undoubted collusion amongst the press to hush this up, not on Sky either.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 27-05-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast