+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Be careful what you say and where you say it

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can only repeat what I said just one post previous:

"Any individual who abuses children, whatever their race or religion, should face the full weight of the law. Anyone who knowingly covers it up in the name of race or religion should also face the full weight of the law".
    Agree wholeheartedly. White, Black,Yellow or Brown, all should be chemically castrated,and either banged up for life or deported,and all assets seized and given to the victims

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So can we take it you're not a fan of Margaret Thatcher?

Oops, just realised my error. She did look after "the electorate who elected her to office". It was all those who didn't that she shat on.
    If you are going to quote my posts Elite, please do not edit them beforehand and change the sentence structure to suit your own agenda. I did not agree with everything MT did but she was head and shoulders above the current crop of quislings.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I'll argue against it. Show me the evidence that says that 95% of grooming *** crimes are committed by Muslims.

The facts are that Asian men (note not Muslim but Asian) and white men commit ***ual offences in very different ways. The grooming gangs tend to be Asian, but research shows that around 100% of *****phile rings are white.

There is clearly a huge problem with Asian gangs grooming young girls, but there is also a huge issue with white male *****philes. Both need to be publicised and addressed I'd say.

Tommy Robinson broke the conditions of his suspended sentence so was arrested, that's to be expected surely.
    And that Cherl, is one of the lamest reasons given. Be more precise. C'mon you can do it.
    To say its "asian" men, is being kind. Asia is a bloody big place. Lets narrow it down a bit, to say part of Asia. Namely centering around Pakistan.
    You have just dismissed the disproportion of abuse per population, as the Liberal's love to spout. Even Pakistani community leaders have admitted there is a problem.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...n-7729068.html

You are divulging away from what I said though. Why is this country leaning on certain people and not others.
    I think you need to look up exactly what Tommy Robinson has been arrested for in the past and how many times he has never been charged.
    Now if we are going to get all draconian, then fine. It applies to all. But it doesn't and that is what undermines EP's statement.
    They have tried to cover up the abuse at source/lean on the girls/ gag the independents.
    The msm has gone along with it.

So I'll ask again, why is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I'll argue against it. Show me the evidence that says that 95% of grooming *** crimes are committed by Muslims.

The facts are that Asian men (note not Muslim but Asian) and white men commit ***ual offences in very different ways. The grooming gangs tend to be Asian, but research shows that around 100% of *****phile rings are white.

There is clearly a huge problem with Asian gangs grooming young girls, but there is also a huge issue with white male *****philes. Both need to be publicised and addressed I'd say.

Tommy Robinson broke the conditions of his suspended sentence so was arrested, that's to be expected surely.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8101941.html

I think this is what Arna was referring to. The fact that uses Asian is obviously political correctness and fear of inciting the wrath of the establishment. A further example of the fear that has been invoked surrounding calling out Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8101941.html

I think this is what Arna was referring to. The fact that uses Asian is obviously political correctness and fear of inciting the wrath of the establishment. A further example of the fear that has been invoked surrounding calling out Islam.
    And the real Asians aren't happy being tarred with the same brush, as attacks on peaceful Hindus and Sikhs are on the increase.

Quote from the Jay report...

The UK Hindu Council and the Sikh Federation asked that the perpetrators be described as Pakistani Muslims, rather than Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    And that Cherl, is one of the lamest reasons given. Be more precise. C'mon you can do it.
    To say its "asian" men, is being kind. Asia is a bloody big place. Lets narrow it down a bit, to say part of Asia. Namely centering around Pakistan.
    You have just dismissed the disproportion of abuse per population, as the Liberal's love to spout. Even Pakistani community leaders have admitted there is a problem.

You are divulging away from what I said though. Why is this country leaning on certain people and not others.
    I think you need to look up exactly what Tommy Robinson has been arrested for in the past and how many times he has never been charged.
    Now if we are going to get all draconian, then fine. It applies to all. But it doesn't and that is what undermines EP's statement.
    They have tried to cover up the abuse at source/lean on the girls/ gag the independents.

The police were as bad

Quote, The Times....

The Times, one Rotherham police officer had been in regular contact with one of the perpetrators. In one incident in March 2000, he and a local taxi driver—who later became a Rotherham councillor—are alleged to have arranged for Arshid Hussain, arguably the gang's ringleader, to hand a girl over to police at a petrol station "in exchange for immunity".[214][215] Another complaint concerned the same officer, who reportedly asked two of the victims out on a date. One victim reported this to police in August

Andrew Norfolk (The Times, 24 September 2012): "Confidential police reports and intelligence files ... show that for more than a decade organised groups of men were able to groom, pimp and traffic girls across the country with virtual impunity. Offenders were identified to police but not prosecuted."[21]

Jayne Senior (2016) wrote that one police officer told her: "We've been told we have to take this down the honour-killing route. We can't mention anything to do with CSE [child ***ual exploitation] in this investigation
    Last edited by arnapie; 27-05-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    If you are going to quote my posts Elite, please do not edit them beforehand and change the sentence structure to suit your own agenda. I did not agree with everything MT did but she was head and shoulders above the current crop of quislings.
    What? All I did was quote the first part of your post, word for word, nothing changed. I just didn't include the bits about foreign powers and Donald Trump because they had no relevance to the point I was making. I'll repeat the bit I quoted again, if it wasn't what you meant, please explain how I distorted it and what your real views are. You said:

"I am increasingly disillusioned by politicians who ignore the electorate who elected them to office and ultimately pay their wages. They do this in preference of their own agendas."

I agree with what you said 100%, and Thatcher was a perfect example.

Wow, this guy says it perfectly the way I view this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMDOKwozTPY

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

I'll ask again too, where is the evidence that 95% of grooming *** crimes are committed by Muslims? My use of 'Asian' was because the research undertaken by CEOPS classifies in that way, rather than any liberalism on my part, not that there is any need to defend liberalism. I do find it interesting though that certain posters are only up in arms about ***ual abuse committed by one group of men. Personally I'm disgusted at ALL ***ual abuse committed regardless of their race, religion or ***, including this particular case. I fully accept there is an issue with crimes of this particular nature being committed by Asian men. And I am appalled by that.

By the way, I think you will find there is a court order relating to this case preventing it from being reported until a verdict has been reached.

Going back to the delightful Tommy Robinson, I have no idea how many times he has been arrested or charged, but his convictions include:

Threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour
    Breach of bail conditions resulting in return to jail
    Common assault
    £3,000 fine and jailed for three days for a rooftop protest
    Possession of a false identity document with improper intention
    Contempt of court

I met one of the most prolific *****philes this country has ever known. He abused at least 120children whilst in a position of trust. I hope people are just as outraged by this white middle class male teacher/social worker's behaviour. The abuse of children in care is another outrage we should be highlighting. Will Tommy Robinson be shining a light on these crimes too?

I'd agree that Social Services and the Police need to take a long hard look at what they did, or rather didn't do, with the Rotherham case. Just pointing out that not all ***ual abuse is perpetrated by Asian men, doesn't remotely mean that I think anybody came out of the Rotherham case well, most of all those poor, abused, ignored girls. How dare the people in power who were able to have made a difference ignore them?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast