+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Be careful what you say and where you say it

O/T Be careful what you say and where you say it

As has been highlighted lately, the powers that be want to silence your opinion and will go to any lengths to remove you.
    Sid loves his political threads, but I guess this guy is not on the Guardians love list.
    Like him or loathe him, he has the right to speak about the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQO73sgNRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faD8O_9lSvU
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 27-05-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Regardless of what you think of TR, the system is clearly closing him down, zero reporting of his arrest on the BBC and his arrest in this case, is disgraceful.

On this basis, all the 'journos' stoking hate against Harvey Weinstein and reporting from court, should be nicked.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 27-05-2018 at 09:42 AM.

And not one report on the riots that followed his arrest....

https://youtu.be/WfiDXlmyPKw

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Regardless of what you think of TR, the system is clearly closing him down, zero reporting of his arrest on the BBC and his arrest in this case, is disgraceful.

On this basis, all the 'journos' stoking hate against Harvey Weinstein and reporting from court, should be nicked.
    Oh I get it is closing him down.
    The question is , why?
    He isn't the only one jumped on lately. He has said nothing untrue, or different that the BBC has reported.
    He isn't the only one lately.

Something very wrong is going on. This is free speech we are talking about. Sid's Guardian has its rants about Oligarchs etc
    But the very corner stone of western values has been attacked.
    Where is the public rage apart from on line activists?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nor_JqsNbag

I'm writing to my MP, time to act.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh I get it is closing him down.
    The question is , why?
    He isn't the only one jumped on lately. He has said nothing untrue, or different that the BBC has reported.
    He isn't the only one lately.

Something very wrong is going on. This is free speech we are talking about. Sid's Guardian has its rants about Oligarchs etc
    But the very corner stone of western values has been attacked.
    Where is the public rage apart from on line activists?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nor_JqsNbag
    They cannot be outraged at what they don't know, the BBC are complicit in blocking free speech, we should all just stop paying the licence fee.

This really is an absolute scandal and the BBC should have to answer for it

He was on a suspended sentence for interfering with a trial by posting on Facebook- something he clearly intended to do again. Why was he filming suspects / court officials as they entered court? What was he going to do with the footage?
    If Stephen Yaxley Lennon alias Tommy Robinson represents the cornerstone of British values then we're really not up to much. Muslim hater and head of the vigilantes.

Politicians, judiciary, police and local councils have already perverted the course of justice and anyone pointing this out is liable to censure. Westminster and the establishment is so full of corruption that I don't see anything changing by discussion, petition or the ballot box. The people must now just sit back and accept it and live with the consequences. After all we are just sheep and must do as we are told.

Stirring up racial hatred is never a positive action despite what has gone on before. Think of the millions of Asian people who aren't grooming girls and were just as horrified.This was a small network of people and Im sure there are plenty of "white British" people who are involved in this ugly game. I stand against everything that the EDL represent.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    He was on a suspended sentence for interfering with a trial by posting on Facebook- something he clearly intended to do again. Why was he filming suspects / court officials as they entered court? What was he going to do with the footage?
    If Stephen Yaxley Lennon alias Tommy Robinson represents the cornerstone of British values then we're really not up to much. Muslim hater and head of the vigilantes.
    Rubbish. There is nothing in the law to stop anyone filming in the street, or displaying what he has filmed on youtube.
    You seem more intent on protecting to image of vile racist rapists, by slating the muslim hater. Still, no more than I expected from the Guardian. In no way did he mention names/places/events. He films it because luvvies like you would rather sweep it under the carpet.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast