Let yourselves be known

I’ll try not to laugh at your taste in music

Any interest in this?

I’m going to see them on Wednesday
    Special deal for advanced orders

https://youtu.be/7b2AjUvKy6c

Smart min but i still want mine made from "Live at Budokan" by Cheap Trick

Apparently they are selling really well, particularly in North America

I've shown little interest because I reckon the originals are really good and this would obviously restrict appeal to only AC DC fans.

Obviously, taste in music isn't a factor but your average AC DC fan must be about my age.

Anyway, I doubt I'll stock any but I thought I'd ask.

I think that everyone who likes Rock respects AC / DC.
    One can say that I used to be a bigger fan of AC / DC, but now I know every piece of them by heart and they got bored with me. That's why I am currently going through the path of the exile and looking for less popular bands.
    However, I really respect AC / DC for Higway to heel and Hells Bells, if music was currency, it would be real diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsDaddy View Post
    I think that everyone who likes Rock respects AC / DC.
    One can say that I used to be a bigger fan of AC / DC, but now I know every piece of them by heart and they got bored with me. That's why I am currently going through the path of the exile and looking for less popular bands.
    However, I really respect AC / DC for Higway to heel and Hells Bells, if music was currency, it would be real diamonds.
    Powerage is extremely underrated

Huge AC/DC fan, though not sure i would want those. Kind of a cool concept though and folk will no doubt buy them.

As for you laughing my taste in music, bring it on

Watching an AC/DC concert from the 80/90's was musical ****. Absolutely incredible band who knew how to get a crowd going. Bands like that are dying a death and there are no new real rock bands coming through.

I'm just this minute back from the showroom.

It's a great collection, only 3 models but in 3 sizes each.

The shapes are really good , if it wasn't for the branding then I would be bringing them back home with me tonight.

As it is, I nearly relented, but I would never have got the point of sale stuff home with me in a Ryanair cabin bag so that'll give me another couple of weeks to think about it.