+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want a bet

Quote Originally Posted by tanya_ View Post
    heres a bet for you, if any of the promoted teams finish above newcastle, i will donate £50.

If none of them finish above newcastle, you agree to **** off and take your boyfriend with you, have your ip blocked and never come back you ****ing parasite one trick pony
    xdxdxd Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    2 off the teams who come up finish above rafas Newcastle

£5 charity bet

Wolves and Fulham for me both have better managers than Rafa
    What a cnut you are..
    Howay man mods FFS,this is Dans Domain can you imagine Dan or Sharky putting up with this disgusting bile..
    That's me off to jpoin Kevbroon and the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Nope
    But he would have had them playing positive footy
    And finished above us
    Good point. I´ll just send David Wagner that pearl of wisdom so he can ensure PL survival again next season.

Are you sure you used to coach?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Good point. I´ll just send David Wagner that pearl of wisdom so he can ensure PL survival again next season.

Are you sure you used to coach?
    Coach! don't make me larff ,mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    What a cnut you are..
    Howay man mods FFS,this is Dans Domain can you imagine Dan or Sharky putting up with this disgusting bile..
    Aye Ash Kev was a canny poster where are all the good original posters now. I’m getting fed up with this pish too and looking to pull the plug on this Anti Rafa Forum.

Have a look at our goal difference - then remember the run in to the end of the season when so many clubs were grouped together on points and anxiously looking at their huge minuses in the GD column!

I saw Brighton playing "positive footy" at home to Liverpool. Result? Lost 5-1.

Which real football fan calls it "footy" anyway?
    Last time I heard that expression was on a Fast Show sketch taking the piss out of the prawn sandwich brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    What a cnut you are..
    Why are mods letting good posters leave instead of banning the ones who are causing all this negativity? How many 4-0 5-0 defeats did we have when Paredew was manager? 20+? How many under rafa? I can't think of 1!!!

Idk why people listen to the D*LDO BROTHERS THAT ARE PBORO AND GHOSTRIDER...

what site do kev Broon and the rest post on?

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    what site do kev Broon and the rest post on?
    Yeah I’d like to know

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Yeah I’d like to know
    Let's do a protest 😉

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)