+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovrum

Rovrum

They looked the better side but couldn't get over the line in 90 I backed lavery to score next after he came on and seconds later was clean thru one on one,he missed and that's why we're getting shut and he dint start for millers,extra time now I still hope they do it got a soft spot for em

Ditto I have 2 good friends there and it has almost been as stressful as watching Dem Blades. They should have had 4 goals.

congratulations millers !!!

Yes well done Rotherham. ��

Well thats an easy six points confirmed for us next season

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Well thats an easy six points confirmed for us next season
    That's guaranteed to put the mockers on it we couldn't beat relegated Barnsley what makes you think the millers will be any easier they all raise their game to play their big brothers from the big city.

Well done all the same it's been a while since we competed on a level,I look forward to it

And yer CBB I know it was in jest I'd just rather people didn't as it always comes back to haunt you, you only need to look next door for that

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    That's guaranteed to put the mockers on it we couldn't beat relegated Barnsley what makes you think the millers will be any easier they all raise their game to play their big brothers from the big city.

Well done all the same it's been a while since we competed on a level,I look forward to it

And yer CBB I know it was in jest I'd just rather people didn't as it always comes back to haunt you, you only need to look next door for that
    We beat Barnsley at BDBL 1-0.UTCB

Well done to the Merry Millers,decent swap,the obnoxious Dingles for Rotherham,more than happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We beat Barnsley at BDBL 1-0.UTCB
    They also ended our quest for the play offs at fortress oakwell !

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    They also ended our quest for the play offs at fortress oakwell !
    Still beat em at BDBL.UTCB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast