+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovrum

And still lost to em anall (when we should have won)

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    And still lost to em anall (when we should have won)
    You said we couldn't beat em,i'm sayin we did,FACT.UTCB

It certainly haunted some last season that said we would be easy to take points off. I’m with you mate I’d rather let the football do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You said we couldn't beat em,i'm sayin we did,FACT.UTCB
    And we couldn't

At their place !

Chuffed for the Millers. Well done,welcome back to the Championship. Take 6 points off the pigs next season lads.

Well done Rovverum!

I was going to suggest on the other thread that we put a bid in for the Shrews keeper Henderson, he looks a real prospect...then I realised he’s on loan from ManU and already an England U21.

One to watch that kid tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    That's guaranteed to put the mockers on it we couldn't beat relegated Barnsley what makes you think the millers will be any easier they all raise their game to play their big brothers from the big city.

Well done all the same it's been a while since we competed on a level,I look forward to it

And yer CBB I know it was in jest I'd just rather people didn't as it always comes back to haunt you, you only need to look next door for that
    Rotherham would beat us if we played them tomorrow Bully,better goalie,better defence,better midfield and better attack

That lad Woods would have a party at set pieces with our mob.

Brian the Blade used to rave about him and how we should sign him,i think he was right.

Getting Jam back preferably on a perm deal but even on another season loan,(unlikely) would be like getting a 15 goal striker he.s that important.
    Signing 2 good pacy strikers and a CB and we will be good to go.
    Funnily enough God aka Wilder wants 4 players. I bet Im bang on with the positions.I know thr young Chelsea middy is mentioned but FFS we are overloaded there.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Getting Jam back preferably on a perm deal but even on another season loan,(unlikely) would be like getting a 15 goal striker he.s that important.
    Signing 2 good pacy strikers and a CB and we will be good to go.
    Funnily enough God aka Wilder wants 4 players. I bet Im bang on with the positions.I know thr young Chelsea middy is mentioned but FFS we are overloaded there.
    Wilder, who has placed two new centre-forwards, a centre-half and goalkeeper at the top of his wanted-list

Read more at: https://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk...-now-1-9182825

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Wilder, who has placed two new centre-forwards, a centre-half and goalkeeper at the top of his wanted-list

Read more at: https://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk...-now-1-9182825
    I genuinely haven't seen that or any simillar article. Just posted what to me is screamingly obvious. Happy the gaffer sees it the same way. We're in for a good season.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast