+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wembley Post Match Thoughts

Championship football baby oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just as Woods was scoring the winning goal my daughter sent me a short video of my 2yr old Grandson, at a BBQ in Dodworth in full RUFC kit saying Go Rotherham! Perfect
    You old git Cam, are you still living in black n white mate ?.

But seriously yes I agree, wow you don't forget days like these do you, enjoy them while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You old git Cam, are you still living in black n white mate ?.

But seriously yes I agree, wow you don't forget days like these do you, enjoy them while you can.
    No, full colour, current kit and taken today. They are living in your fine Borough so if you see a little curly redhead down town in RUFC kit then cut them some slack. He has his Grandad to blame but my cousin is talking about getting him a Barnsley kit for next season.

So proud to be a Miller. What a team of big hearted fighters, stood up to a great team and to be fair carved out all the openings. 2-1 absolutely fair scoreline and proud of each and every one of the lads. Enjoy the evening one and all! Utm!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No, full colour, current kit and taken today. They are living in your fine Borough so if you see a little curly redhead down town in RUFC kit then cut them some slack. He has his Grandad to blame but my cousin is talking about getting him a Barnsley kit for next season.
    My borough Cammy mate, is Normy/Wakey/Cas/Feath/Ponty/Leeds etc, thats where Im from.

Im strictly West Yorkshire me, but don't hold that against me will you.

Championship here we are

The mighty millers!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    So proud to be a Miller. What a team of big hearted fighters, stood up to a great team and to be fair carved out all the openings. 2-1 absolutely fair scoreline and proud of each and every one of the lads. Enjoy the evening one and all! Utm!

Well done The Millers
    Pleased for you
    Now stay in the Championship

All three frogmiller
    Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_GgyQQOr6s
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 27-05-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Watched match on TV. Apart from first 20 minutes of 2nd half, Rotherham dominated the match, should have been 3-1 at 90 minutes.
    Always worried we might chuck it away despite being on top, with not scoring more goals and some cock up at the back. Our fitness and being able to keep going better than opponents towards back end of games has made a big difference this season.

first half was all rotherham
    fitness was the difference last 10 minutes and beyond.
    Richard wood goes down in rotherham folklore for today and home leg against S****horpe.

warney proved me wrong if we get relegated it wont be because of hin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast