+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Championship Income

Championship Income

What is the current/next season payout that a newly promoted club can expect? Would like to know how this compares with this season as well

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    What is the current/next season payout that a newly promoted club can expect? Would like to know how this compares with this season as well

thanks in advance
    Think I heard something about 7 million

Compared with just over £1m this season

7 million for a rocket but 100 million for a parachute. The football administration is shopping in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    7 million for a rocket but 100 million for a parachute. The football administration is shopping in the wrong place.
    Well we all know FA are a bunch of numptys the amount of buildings around Wembley made the stadium isolated and kind of ruined the build up for me not to mention it blocks air getting into stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Well we all know FA are a bunch of numptys the amount of buildings around Wembley made the stadium isolated and kind of ruined the build up for me not to mention it blocks air getting into stadium
    huh? Weirdest criticism I have seen. What are they supposed to do about neighbouring buildings? Buy up london and knock it all down? Or build it up? How can there be so many buildings that it feels isolated!?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    huh? Weirdest criticism I have seen. What are they supposed to do about neighbouring buildings? Buy up london and knock it all down? Or build it up? How can there be so many buildings that it feels isolated!?
    They own the land around Wembley stadium I Donno how much exactly but I do know they rent land to shops hotels and other companies. The shops are fine but last time I went there was stairs all around Wembley leading from shops to stadium now a lot of old staircases have been removed to build huge buildings.

I walked around Wembley to try and get view of it from all angles but huge buildings where stairs used to be blocked it.

It was like someone had knocked guest and chimes next to nys and placed 20 story hotels all around our stadium.

Didn’t you see them?

They own the land around Wembley stadium I Donno how much exactly but I do know they rent land to shops hotels and other companies. The shops are fine but last time I went there was stairs all around Wembley leading from shops to stadium now a lot of old staircases have been removed to build huge buildings.

I walked around Wembley to try and get view of it from all angles but huge buildings where stairs used to be blocked it.

It was like someone had knocked guest and chimes next to nys and placed 20 story hotels all around our stadium.

Didn’t you see them?
    I've not noticed any buildings round Guest and Chrimes

Silly,there was a plan shown of what it will look like, on Wembley Way, which looked very impressive.It's called "progress" Silly,I wish we could see some development round our stadium,ie.G&C ,surely this needs urgent attention.If we are forward thinking, now is the time to push on with "phase 2".

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Silly,there was a plan shown of what it will look like, on Wembley Way, which looked very impressive.It's called "progress" Silly,I wish we could see some development round our stadium,ie.G&C ,surely this needs urgent attention.If we are forward thinking, now is the time to push on with "phase 2".
    We are talking about a Council which can't even sort out compulsory purchase arrangements for two eye-sore buildings that were largely destroyed by fire in 2005!!! I understand that the owners have resisted attempts to contact them but 13 YEARS FFS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast