+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wembley Post Match Thoughts

Wembley Post Match Thoughts

It's 2014 all over again without the stress Best and fittest team won. Well done to PW, the team and the fans. Let's enjoy this day before looking forward to August and what next season might bring.

Tremendous character in your team typified by Richard Wood .

Fully deserved victory for Rotherham who were the far better team on the day and it would have been a travesty had you not won .

Brilliant going to try to get a couple hrs sleep before work.

Will someone postt the winning goal please.

I've seen the headlines but I need to see the second goal! just to be sure like!

Richard Wood will go down in Miller's foll law as Captain Marvel . What a man!!!!

They come in twos

Jemson
    Taylor
    Revell
    Woods

Did summat happen at Wembley today lads, did England win yet another World cup or summat ?. lol

Hey Im noticing a worrying trend here... when Rotherham win promotion to the Champship (in '14 & '18), we/Barnsley get relegated from said league each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Did summat happen at Wembley today lads, did England win yet another World cup or summat ?. lol

Hey Im noticing a worrying trend here... when Rotherham win promotion to the Champship (in '14 & '18), we/Barnsley get relegated from said league each time.
    You'll be looking forrud to promotion then

Can you smell it eh Frogger & Camiller, and all of you other Millers fans.... that golden spirit of 1981 really is in the air again today. And yes I know I talk about this a LOT on here with you fans, but its summat I really like to share when our clubs were at our best at the same time!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Can you smell it eh Frogger & Camiller, and all of you other Millers fans.... that golden spirit of 1981 really is in the air again today. And yes I know I talk about this a LOT on here with you fans, but its summat I really like to share when our clubs were at our best at the same time!.
    Just as Woods was scoring the winning goal my daughter sent me a short video of my 2yr old Grandson, at a BBQ in Dodworth in full RUFC kit saying Go Rotherham! Perfect

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast