+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wembley Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Not impressed with balls penalty kick no power no accuracy

Who cares we won
    Got to declare an interest in being Ball's shirt sponsor but to be fair to him replays showed their goalie advanced off his line before the penalty was taken so the linesman, whose only role is to see the goalie stays on his line, should have flagged for a retake.

They began to tire at the end of the first 90 mins so I thought we would still have a good chance of nicking it in extra time. THey also played all their subs in the first 90. My biggest worry was that they might break away and score in the last min of normal time though. I was glad it didnt go to pens because I really didnt fancy our chances after ballses balls up.

A brilliant day out partially spoiled by the absolutely shyte j and b travel terrible company avoid. UTFM!!

That has to be one if not the best defensive displays I've seen this season.
    Back-line led by " Magic Hat Wood "
    Well worked goal from them to get it back to 1-1.
    We were never in doubt that we would win this one.
    Humidity out there was high and our fitness levels kept us going through to the final whistle.
    Masterstroke by Paul in putting Williams on when he did.

Took my grandson for his first visit to Wembley, hope it's not his last.
    A great day out from start to finish.
    Well done Paul Warne, the players and all the backroom staff.
    Well deserved end to the season......

Enjoy the Championship. ....I know we will.

U.T.M.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 27-05-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Thank you very much Exiletyke.

What a way to start the day

Quote Originally Posted by Muchthemillersson View Post
    Got to declare an interest in being Ball's shirt sponsor but to be fair to him replays showed their goalie advanced off his line before the penalty was taken so the linesman, whose only role is to see the goalie stays on his line, should have flagged for a retake.
    Most goalie do.
    I was thinking why is Ball taking it when he hasn’t been in team, should have left it to super Joe

The Mighty Millers are in the championship thanks to magic Woody!!! We have another hero

A truly magnificent performance. We ran Shrews ragged at times, in oppressive conditions. Can't praise the players and staff enough for taking the club by the scruff of it's neck, and turning it round. Players who were batted down last season, have emerged as Titans this term.
    On the penalty. Yes, should have had a re-take, but that would have altered the whole game, possibly the result, so I'll live with it.
    Thrilled for Warney and Woody. One last thought. Does Fulham s promotion mean we have a chance of playing Rodak again next season?

I hope we can keep rodak for another season jock. He was rock solid yesterday and has come on in leaps and bounds. If you think what happened with the young liverpoolgoalie it shows what a good young goalie he isin in pressure games. There will be plenty often next season. Well done mr rodak.

Hope we can keep Towel and Josh

Yep agree gm. Josh another one who has come on in leaps and bounds. The problem is when they play so well on national telly it's hard to keep clubs from seeing how good they are. I would think that if it's true hursty is going to ipswich he will want to keep Josh after yesterday's performance.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast