+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wembley Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Towell was eager to get involved in the action for the whole 90 minutes.
    Oops... should have read "for the whole 120 minutes"!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Mike I wish I could be talking more on here about our Yorkie crikkit club lol.
    But I can't do that can I, what exactly are we playing at right now as a County eh!!.
    Something not quite right behind the scenes at YCCC - odd good performances but no consistency. Team selection and tactics have sometimes been a bit strange. I've been putting some posts on Yorkshire White Rose Cricket forum, which is now independent of YCCC

Fresh approach without Moxon been there far too too long and being paid big salary and YCCC should reveal the real reason why Gillespie left.

I'm still in London, not got left it was planned.

I'm in Rocket on Euston Road.

Can today get any better, just got a free pint off bar manager over mix up with my order

In bloody London

Mind you, we'll see my next drink might cost £20

Tbh I don't really care what a day

And I thought it felt good to be a Miller this morning

Thank you everybody connected to Rotherham United F C

And that includes the ubiquitous Gladys the tea lady, if they still have those.

Not impressed with balls penalty kick no power no accuracy

Who cares we won

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Fresh approach without Moxon been there far too too long and being paid big salary and YCCC should reveal the real reason why Gillespie left.
    Hey Hot kid thats an interesting reply of yours, and comment about what we were talking about here.
    I love my (Yorkie) county like we all do on here of course, but what is going on here with these questionable decisions.

Awesome day, thanks Mr Paul Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Anyone else get shifted out of the seat they originally booked we were shunted around like sheep.
    Yes. We got an upgrade from block 244 to block 250. Lovely padded seats and a great view so I’m not complaining.

Wood was the difference in the set pieces, Shrew's defender Beckles couldn't cope with him in the box, Wood could have had 3 penalties with Beckles for ever grabbing his neck.
    I thought when the Millers got the penalty, it would be Joe Newell taking the spot kick, but Ball stepped up & missed.
    But credit due to the Shrew's keeper Henderson with the save from Williams, which was a top class save, the Millers could have had 4 or 5 goals, but Wood was the difference in showing how it should be done.
    The shrew's goal was well worked, plus I liked the corner tactic they used in the first half, where their players stood in the corner of the penalty area, with all the players except one running in, taking all the Millers defenders with them, which left the Shrew's player on his own to have a shot.
    Due to family illness I couldn't make the game today.

What a day. Not long back home, tired, sweaty, got soaked by the monsoon when we stopped at the services (seeing the roof collapse inside the services was just bizarre!) but very happy.

We played really well today and deserved it, but after they equalised and then we just couldn't put the ball in the net (plus we'd already missed a penalty) I thought fate was going to be cruel to us.

Everyone was immense today, players, management, fans. UTM!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast