+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rovrum

Rovrum

Pleased for their manager. TooK DOGS abuse first few months of the season from some of their fans
    Radio Sheff should play some of them back tonight
    Well done Millers

To be fair there are some morons ring up radio sheff. I stopped listening to it years ago.

Well done to the Millers. It said they got 23 points last season and suffered 33 defeats. That's some turnaround in 12 months. Can we do the same next season? I think its a tough ask but let's see

Wish they’d have stayed down, what a shi te League next season with no local games

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    To be fair there are some morons ring up radio sheff. I stopped listening to it years ago.

Well done to the Millers. It said they got 23 points last season and suffered 33 defeats. That's some turnaround in 12 months. Can we do the same next season? I think its a tough ask but let's see
    All three of the relegated sides have bounced straight back and we should be setting our sights on an immediate return to the championship .

Finishing outside the top 6 is catastrophic failure in my opinion next season .

We've got our work cut out to raise our game to that standard of football,***y football or what?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    All three of the relegated sides have bounced straight back and we should be setting our sights on an immediate return to the championship .

Finishing outside the top 6 is catastrophic failure in my opinion next season .

I find it strange that you think we have less pull than Shrewsbury but expect a serious tilt at promotion? Bit hypocritical mate or are you playing devils advocate?

I agree that the aim should be to bounce straight back. The way things get done darn theer gives me little optimism to be fair. Let's see what type of HC we get and who we sign

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Wish they’d have stayed down, what a shi te League next season with no local games

Bradford, Donny are local. Rochdale int far. Scunny int neither. Its not that bad really mate

I find it strange that you think we have less pull than Shrewsbury but expect a serious tilt at promotion? Bit hypocritical mate or are you playing devils advocate?
    It's not that we have less pull club size or budget wise , it's the way we operate mate that makes us less of an attraction .

All things equal then Grant McCann should have enough about him to have us challenging the top 6 , the current squad is way off the pace at championship level but having looked at the standard of the play off teams we should have enough with two or three additions .

Bradford, Donny are local. Rochdale int far. Scunny int neither. Its not that bad really mate
    I’ll give you Donny though it’s a shocking view and a crap ground and maybe Bradford but the others are pushing a 100 mile round trip. Just as close as Forest or Derby which I wouldn’t call local. Thanks for trying to cheer me up a bit though 😀

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast