+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone returned from Wembley to Rotherham yet?...

Got back about 10.30 to nys. Still a lot of cars parked up so certainly not the last. I suspect that there will be a lot of happy but very tired millers toneet. Drove through the storm but we were a bit late setting off back so I think we missed the worst of it. Traffic very slow south of NOrthampton.

Got back into town about half 11. Think our bus was one of the last to leave the Wembley area. Got home at around midneet. Long day but worth it

Horrendous journey. Got back at 11ish. Full credit to the driver for battling those conditions.

About 10:30 when we got back , it was a long day and glad we won

If you think it was bad in the car about a minute after I left the house for the train station in Bristol the heavens opened... and I was on my bike! My jeans were so wet it was like I'd just been in a swimming pool.

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    I got back about half ten , went on my motorbike ! The storm was awful and the M1 like a river ! That is the wettest I have ever been but all worth it UTM
    Did you have a millers flag flying from the back of yer bike fella? you passed us through the thunderstorm going about 70!!

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    I got back about half ten , went on my motorbike ! The storm was awful and the M1 like a river ! That is the wettest I have ever been but all worth it UTM
    A Harley type bike with a Rotherham flag on the back. You passed my coach it was pissing it down.

A load of fans waves to me on M1 I had flags on my car you do get a lot of attention having them on

I’m just on the train on my way back. Decided to stay over and enjoy the evening. Took the time out to nip into the Hilton where the team were stopping and have a beer with some of the team on the rooftop garden bar. Top lads the lot of em and even Ball offered to buy us a drink.

They were all very down to earth and grounded..... great evening all round. Everyone seemed very relaxed and just chilled.
    What rain??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12