+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Parting shot..

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    look your the one throwwing the abuse
    i dont clean pissy mattresses

i emply people like you yo do that

its way below my pat scale

thats how arguments start
    Well could you please emply and then pat off then!!!!

I like reading Ash's posts, he might get a bit worked up but he's direct and says what he thinks while showing respect. In comparison, just look at the above post from Pboromag, it says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so waht can you talk about on a footy forum
    the team the performance
    the manager
    a palyers mistakes

is it any less annoying than the multitude of anty ashly threads

unfortunatly when you are on a forum discussing one team there becomes very little fresh to discuss
    Anti Ashley threads are on here for one reason. He came here mixing with the fans, promising the earth and more. If he had been 10 % honest and kept 10% of his promises he might have been acceptable.

His lies to KK prove beyond doubt. His barbaric treatment of Jonas. His treatment of Chris Hughton and thousands of more things.

Do you wonder there are anti Ashley posts.

There never were any problems discussing fresh things before the time you began re posting after a lengthy break.

To compare that you your constant WUM posts of Rafa is ridiculous.

As I've said before you can't make your mind up whether you are decisive or indecisive. You just don't know.

There never were any problems discussing fresh topics in the time before you began re posting following an absence.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 27-05-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Anti Ashley threads are on here for one reason. He came here mixing with the fans, promising the earth and more. If he had been 10 % honest and kept 10% of his promises he might have been acceptable.

His lies to KK prove beyond doubt. His barbaric treatment of Jonas. His treatment of Chris Hughton and thousands of more things.

Do you wonder there are anti Ashley posts.

To compare that you your constant WUM posts of Rafa is ridiculous.

As I've said before you can't make your mind up whether you are decisive or indecisive. You just don't know.
    They're still regular anti Ashley posts and they are an irritant to those who don't hate the man, just like the criticising of Rafa threads are an irritant to those who think he's excellent for the club.

Swings and roundabouts.
    It shouldn't matter whether there's a minority argument. Either debate it or leave it alone. It's pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    They're still regular anti Ashley posts and they are an irritant to those who don't hate the man, just like the criticising of Rafa threads are an irritant to those who think he's excellent for the club.

Swings and roundabouts.
    It shouldn't matter whether there's a minority argument. Either debate it or leave it alone. It's pretty simple.
    And you told me I was on your ignore list and you couldn't read my posts.

As an aside I think if we had come up from the Fizzy under say Chris Hughton and he had got us up to 10th on a shoestring first season with what Pboro has called a Chimpo squad, with all of Ashley's negative "backing" your self and Pboro would be drooling over him.

Pat of course there are anti Ashley threads,every proper Toon supporter hates the fu cker.
    Every proper Toon supporter loves Rafa so please divvint get in to any debate with these two FU CKERS man..

And you told me I was on your ignore list and you couldn't read my posts.
    I cleared the ignore list out. I now have none on ignore.

As an aside I think if we had come up from the Fizzy under say Chris Hughton and he had got us up to 10th on a shoestring first season with what Pboro has called a Chimpo squad, with all of Ashley's negative "backing" your self and Pboro would be drooling over him.
    If Hughton played the same negative football earlier on just like Rafa did, then I'd be frustrated just like I was with Rafa.
    I'd do the same if any manager produced that football.
    You know my thoughts so there's no need to go over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Pat of course there are anti Ashley threads,every proper Toon supporter hates the fu cker.
    Every proper Toon supporter loves Rafa so please divvint get in to any debate with these two FU CKERS man..
    Every supporter doesn't hate him.
    The near full stadiums for his entire tenure is testament to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I cleared the ignore list out. I now have none on ignore.

If Hughton played the same negative football earlier on just like Rafa did, then I'd be frustrated just like I was with Rafa.
    I'd do the same if any manager produced that football.
    You know my thoughts so there's no need to go over it.
    The football Rafa was forced to play was because of lack of backing from Ashley AS YOU WELL KNOW. As soon as we got Kenedy and Martin Dubravka we saw a change.

Was that a coincidence or did you and Pboro not notice.

Every supporter doesn't hate him.
    The near full stadiums for his entire tenure is testament to that. Fu ck off mackem fu ck off mackem fu ck off mackem fu ck off mackem fu ck off makem fu ck off mackem
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 27-05-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)