+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Make me a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Aye.Said the other week my old fella was on the noncing wing at Durham.He isn't even on here.
    i seeyour ignore button has stopped working
    amazing how these new posters suddenly pop up when certain posters are getting slated

im sure when i said that it was in retaliation to something you said

he who throws stones etc

So make me a Mod.

Pm me (whatever that means).

I would like to encourage more onto the board, rather than less.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    So make me a Mod.

Pm me (whatever that means).

I would like to encourage more onto the board, rather than less.
    Might be a bit late.Unfortunately ignore doesn't mean you can't see a post when they are quoted by others.
    I said earlier I am 44.Too old for what goes on on here.Take care lads.Enjoyed most of my time on here.Good luck to most of you but I have to pull the plug.
    Auf Wiedersehen as they say.

Does the board actually have a ban policy ? If so what exactly is it, is there a list of things you can be banned for, what are they.
    As far as I'm concerned, anyone who repeatedly disrespects and name calls or winds up other members just to antagonize should be gone, no questions asked.

By the way, I think Stan would be good on the board, no BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Does the board actually have a ban policy ? If so what exactly is it, is there a list of things you can be banned for, what are they.
    As far as I'm concerned, anyone who repeatedly disrespects and name calls or winds up other members just to antagonize should be gone, no questions asked.

By the way, I think Stan would be good on the board, no BS.
    the mods on here are a voluntary lot and are not on here 24 7 nobody could be - a bit of name calling - goes back and forth gets 20 long - insults everywhere so who gets banned?
    if we follow football someone gets tripped , gets up and slaps the tripper - so both get sent off
    back to the "insults " thread so we ban 2,3,5,7 ? all using foul language the only other way is posts are reviewed by the mods before posting -that goes for a long argument
    as far as pmag is concerned if he gets banned it,ll be for being"disruptive"

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Might be a bit late.Unfortunately ignore doesn't mean you can't see a post when they are quoted by others.
    I said earlier I am 44.Too old for what goes on on here.Take care lads.Enjoyed most of my time on here.Good luck to most of you but I have to pull the plug.
    Auf Wiedersehen as they say.
    No way mate. You're a top bloke.

Don't spoil one of mine by pissing off.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    the mods on here are a voluntary lot and are not on here 24 7 nobody could be - a bit of name calling - goes back and forth gets 20 long - insults everywhere so who gets banned?
    if we follow football someone gets tripped , gets up and slaps the tripper - so both get sent off
    back to the "insults " thread so we ban 2,3,5,7 ? all using foul language the only other way is posts are reviewed by the mods before posting -that goes for a long argument
    How many times does someone have to be "disruptive", it seems many, many times. He's loving all this attention he's getting.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Get a fkin grip .

Disprutive.

Calling posters *****philes doesn't get a ban.

Wrap it in Man

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Get a fkin grip .

Disprutive.

Calling posters *****philes doesn't get a ban.

Wrap it in Man
    and if i remember similar insults were flying back and forward

ban them all no problem !

on any forum going over the bounds happens all the time , there has to be a latitude a flexibility or else no one would be left and the mods would be thought police of course anybody can be a jeremy and promise the world

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)