+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Make me a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Bloody hell...the clip of this thread!

I dunno...you go away for a camping weekend, you come back and the kids have left the house a shithole.
    We need you back to clean up the mess, Zip!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    and you dont whinge etc

you are a liar and a man of no honour
    how many times have you offered the hand of friendship etc
    but then say things like this

why if i was such a bad person would you offer that hand

and on several occasions

the happiest you will ever be is when you get me banned
    There as usual you have it wrong.

I have never called for or wanted any one banned despite the continuous lies you tell saying I have.

You are the one who began and continued the bear baiting but in your usual cowardly fashion whinge like a baby when it is returned in your face.

Yes, I do admit I once offered the hand of friendship to you and this you have pointed out on several occasions, but what you don't add is that you rudely rejected it as you loved being portrayed as the victim.

You always turn to suggestions that the mods take control and look into banning other posters when you have begun something disruptive and it has turned against you.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'm not wolfie. You people decide I'm wolfie.
    I do remember you confessing to it at one time, quite a while ago at a time when arguments weren't quite so vociferous as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    it is
    because all the main want is bear baiting a few of the posters

when people say that certain posters scare away others
    do they not think that their constant having a go at ash ands shouting down those that have differing views and asking for bans etc scares away those that have similar views to people such as myself

variety is what is needed on a forum

thats why this forum is one of the busier footy mad boards

life would be so boring if we all agreed and all got on

a bit like ethnic cleansing really
    But that in a nutshell is what you yourself do all of the time. I would reckon on here particularly and with supporters generally there are very few in favour of Ashley but conversely the majority in favour of Rafa.

Now to prove a point to yourself and all of us just go back over say six months and count the number of anti Rafa posts you have begun compared to the number of anti Ashley posts all of the other posters have started.

I'll bet a pound to a penny you dare not do that and if I lose the pound you dare not reveal the result.

Why, because you enjoy yourself and Ashley to be in the "victim" slot.

So kevbrown then?

I was away from this forum for a good while. a good few years.
    When I came back after the change, it was dead. Very few posters were on but it built up with myself and pboro as part of it and seemed fine.

But posters are always trying to get him banned. He's not imagining it. I see it regularly and him citing bans is him saying what's good for the goose, kind of thing. And he's correct.

Yeah I'm not too far behind...but why is that?
    Is it because you say it is or do you know something I don't from higher up?
    If I get banned then I get banned. I have absolutely no control over that.

I'd like you to tell me why I am close to getting banned though. Let's see if the excuse is a good one.
    Ghost two points, there was very little time between you stopping as Wolfie and beginning again as Ghost, and you can go back to check if you want to It's quite easy, and of course in the interim period, how many aliases were you running. I'll bet you've lost count as I'm sure the mods have.

The second point I'd make is that no one, BUT NO ONE, needs to call for Pboro to be banned. His own actions and reactions with abuse, lies and contradictions to his own words, particularly if he's made a stupid statement and has egg on hid face will do it quite easily for himself. There is no need to return his abuse as it turns itself round onto him all on it's own.

I'm not wolfie. You people decide I'm wolfie.
    Oh dear.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)