+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Parting shot..

A Parting shot..

Now I want regular/genuine posters to really think this through..
    Now I have been on here for about 11 years,the first 9ish there was no call for pressing the ignore button (divvint knah when it was introduced) but more importantly I dont think anybody has put Andyj73 on ignore..Although a few GOOD posters have felt the need to block fellow Mags *cough*Why would you ever need/want to ignore a fellow Mag,debate is good but deliberate baiting of genuine Mags is fu c king boring and tiresome..
    There are NO other sites that operate like this ask Wolfie cos he got the sh*t kicked out of him on the Mag whilst posting as Ghost,tis was a joy to behold..
    Please explain cos I am perplexed..Mods are you not allowed to ban people because of the pressure from above?please tell us,as we have a right to know

no problem with banning ash no pressure what so ever - start banning then the mods become bossy

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    no problem with banning ash no pressure what so ever - start banning then the mods become bossy
    It's shocking man,you come on for a bit of craic and you get ****,saying that mind you get the daft ba5tards trying to argue their case
    Ho hum...

Well I have only been here 5 mins.Wouldnt tell anyone what to do or how to run a board.What I will say is.Every post either descends into abuse,an anti Rafa post or licking Ashleys helmet.
    It's getting boring.In the time I have been here I have been abused,all for disagreeing.My family has been abused which oversteps the mark.
    I am 44yrs old and have been about a bit.I know through people I have met,I have never met 1 person that will disagree with things all of the time.Some more than others,yes.But all the time.Its not possible unless they are trying to cause bother or wind people up.
    On here there are 2.They know who they are.If they posted and everyone agreed with their original post,they would still find an angle to argue.
    Sad to say as some topics,debates on here have started off well and it could be a cracking board.Unfortunately it is only going one way.That is down and posters will be leaving.
    I can't see myself being here much longer.Some might say not a great loss.Unlike some I don't blow smoke up my own ar5e and realise what I post is not always everyone's cup of tea.But that's what makes a message board.Difference of opinion.Doesnt have to descend to the same thing every post.Doesnt have to descend to abuse.
    What I will say would be a shame is if long time posters left.That would be a loss to the board.How many threads lately have been locked for the above reasons.1 thread locked is 1 too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Well I have only been here 5 mins.Wouldnt tell anyone what to do or how to run a board.What I will say is.Every post either descends into abuse,an anti Rafa post or licking Ashleys helmet.
    It's getting boring.In the time I have been here I have been abused,all for disagreeing.My family has been abused which oversteps the mark.
    I am 44yrs old and have been about a bit.I know through people I have met,I have never met 1 person that will disagree with things all of the time.Some more than others,yes.But all the time.Its not possible unless they are trying to cause bother or wind people up.
    On here there are 2.They know who they are.If they posted and everyone agreed with their original post,they would still find an angle to argue.
    Sad to say as some topics,debates on here have started off well and it could be a cracking board.Unfortunately it is only going one way.That is down and posters will be leaving.
    I can't see myself being here much longer.Some might say not a great loss.Unlike some I don't blow smoke up my own ar5e and realise what I post is not always everyone's cup of tea.But that's what makes a message board.Difference of opinion.Doesnt have to descend to the same thing every post.Doesnt have to descend to abuse.
    What I will say would be a shame is if long time posters left.That would be a loss to the board.How many threads lately have been locked for the above reasons.1 thread locked is 1 too many.
    Well said man,a few years ago we had some really good cross board banter wi the Mackems on footymad and it was good banter.Friday nights were mint man,there was one bloke that fu cked it up and I think he's on this board...

Some years back a poster was banned for being repetitive,he kept going on about Lee Hughes when he come out of jail and every time he scored he would say it's that man again.He wanted the Toon to sign him but was never continuously trying to wind other posters up unlike some we have now.

Noone minds an opposing point of view but when itīs one after the other, day after day, repetition then you know itīs either a mackem or a WUM.

For the first time ever on here I find myself skimming posts from some posters because itīs not worth reading.

F*cking tedious it is.

Time for some action on this, finally.

so waht can you talk about on a footy forum
    the team the performance
    the manager
    a palyers mistakes

is it any less annoying than the multitude of anty ashly threads

unfortunatly when you are on a forum discussing one team there becomes very little fresh to discuss

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so waht can you talk about on a footy forum
    the team the performance
    the manager
    a palyers mistakes

is it any less annoying than the multitude of anty ashly threads

unfortunatly when you are on a forum discussing one team there becomes very little fresh to discuss
    Well then! could you kindly fu ck off and talk about pi$$y mattreses with people of YOUR ilk..
    Then US proper Toon supporters,well we can just recognise our success this season and enjoy the fu cker...

look your the one throwwing the abuse
    i dont clean pissy mattresses

i emply people like you yo do that

its way below my pat scale

thats how arguments start

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)