+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raberto.

Raberto.

I might be mistaken but in a recent note did you say that you had stopped drinking.? Well done sonny. I am raising a glass of jack to you. At least you can claim to be brighter and more disciplined than that m oron Moorlad. And there cant be too many people in this world that you can make that claim.

By the way, is Moorlad still alive? I am tyring to visualize you Rab, a typical Pick appearence is my guess. A scar across most of your face, one eye lower than the other, jagged, blackened teeth, hair like that stuff that blows across the prairie in westerns. Your nostrils will be huge, and flat from too many punches. You will talk like you have brain damage, and you probably have.

If only we had met in different circumstances. How do you feel about me cradling you in my arms, and going coo coo? I could buy you sweets and take you to the pictures. We could play golf, but if that is too complex we can play the hedgehog game on sega. I promise to lose.

Very Best Wishes, Jeremy.

Why did you bring up Moorlad again Frank,he hasn't posted on here for years and seems a tad bit obsessive,are you missing him?

How's Connie,I hope that she finds love one day,tell her that it's better to have loved and lost then to have never have loved at all and if she wants to try some Midlands love then I'm still available,what star sign is she,I'm a Sagittarius and I'm hoping that she's a Virgo,they tend to be a bit feisty and I like that

Yes i am missing moorlad. Very much. Whenever i think of him, which is daily, i weep. If only he would listen, and stop poisoning himself. Oh Mooooorlad Oh Mooooorlad.....woe......... O well.

Any way Chalky, this is Jeremy. So you want to jump on my sisters bones? That could be arranged with knock out drops. Its beyond me, but most blokes find her devastatingly attractive. I will have a word with her. Are you up to a long weekend on the Amalfi coast or Morrocco?. She might agree to that if there are separate rooms, what happens when your there stays there.

Unfortunately she knows you have difficulty buying a pack of spearmint, so i will make it clear she pays. There is no need to feel guilty as a weekend away for her is like you buying a pack of spearmint. I hope you know how to behave in the upper echelons of society, you would not want to embarrass her. An in depth knowledge of politics, astronomy and psychology might be needed.
    If you dont have those things then just say you have a cold.

Just a word of warning, if my sister falls for you and you hurt her, there will be a contract out for you. Its how we work.

Jeremiah.

Politics,astronomy and psychology,that doesn't sound like much of a good night out,wouldn't she prefer to go down to a local and get ratarsed and shake her tail feathers to some local sounds?
    I've absolutely no idea what you by that I don't even like to buy a pack of spearmint and then in the same sentence say that Connie will pay for a weekend of romping as it's just like me buying a pack of spearmint,make your mind up,what's the fishing like in Morocco,can you hire rods from the local tackle shop as I doubt that I will be allowed with my rods n reels on the plane but maybe Connie could check before we leave
    Is Connie religous Jeremy,I hope so,I like to go to church a couple of times a month to keep in with the big man upstairs,I've a large collection of pictures of photos of churches that I have visited that I can show her on the plane of there,she's bound to be impressed,here's one in Freshwater that is my personal favorite Name:  IMG-20180122-WA0053.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  93.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I might be mistaken but in a recent note did you say that you had stopped drinking.? Well done sonny. I am raising a glass of jack to you. At least you can claim to be brighter and more disciplined than that m oron Moorlad. And there cant be too many people in this world that you can make that claim.

By the way, is Moorlad still alive? I am tyring to visualize you Rab, a typical Pick appearence is my guess. A scar across most of your face, one eye lower than the other, jagged, blackened teeth, hair like that stuff that blows across the prairie in westerns. Your nostrils will be huge, and flat from too many punches. You will talk like you have brain damage, and you probably have.

If only we had met in different circumstances. How do you feel about me cradling you in my arms, and going coo coo? I could buy you sweets and take you to the pictures. We could play golf, but if that is too complex we can play the hedgehog game on sega. I promise to lose.

Very Best Wishes, Jeremy.
    One thing about this Frank is I WOULD end you.

Cheers.

I have made representations to Connie, she said ..not you too. Frank has tried to persuade her. She was impressed you go to church, she didnt say much else. She didnt say yes or no, she is thinking about it. Josiah.

Tell her to pull her finger out Jeremy,the world cup starts in less than two weeks and my attention will be elsewhere then

Give up Chalky, from what Frank/Jeremy's said on here Connie seems like a bit of a slag - or perhaps a middle rank prostitute. You're well out off of it mate.

Hey Rab, ive insulted you some more in the Wisbech tread.

Is chalky still posting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)