+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's needed.

What's needed.

Keeper. Please sign Jamal. He is worth pushing the boat out for.

1 Centre back. Able to bring the ball out a la Harry as opposed to spending 10 minutes playing pat-a-cake to me to you side to side and back to the keeper.

2 Strikers. Pace a pre requisite.

That is all.

i think weve a good chance of getting jamal back on loan sbt he would almost certainly be our first choice keeper and that will suit chelsea chris saying 4 players required but i think he will sign 5 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Keeper. Please sign Jamal. He is worth pushing the boat out for.

1 Centre back. Able to bring the ball out a la Harry as opposed to spending 10 minutes playing pat-a-cake to me to you side to side and back to the keeper.

2 Strikers. Pace a pre requisite.

That is all.
    Exactly that but if there is any money left some competition for Enda. Possible funded in a swap deal with Ricky Holmes, who I cannot see playing or fitting into our system.

Gk
    cb
    lwb
    am
    cf
    cf

(Capital letters don't seem to work properly on this stupid f**cking site)

ive also got a feeling holmes will go weve got 3 or 4 players that wernt released or made available for transfer that could be sold if a decent offer came in for them can actualy see up to 12 players being shipped out eventualy

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i think weve a good chance of getting jamal back on loan sbt he would almost certainly be our first choice keeper and that will suit chelsea chris saying 4 players required but i think he will sign 5 or 6
    if the £2.5m rumours are to be believed, then I don't see it, but it's a yes from me. You can have 10 superstars on the pitch but you win fk all without a decent stopper

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    if the £2.5m rumours are to be believed, then I don't see it, but it's a yes from me. You can have 10 superstars on the pitch but you win fk all without a decent stopper
    I like Jamal, but at that price I'd be asking who else can we get for the same money or less..?

although i think jamal is probably worth 2.5 i cant see chris commiting that much of his budget on 1 player however if a big bid comes in for brooks to add to our potentially 10mill i think he would sign him permanently we will definetly try for another season long loan imo

Anyone got any ideas of what his transfer budget is? Are we talking up to £5m or £5-£10m

£2.5m on a goalkeeper seems a lot when we need to spend that minimum on a striker or two.

the rumour on s2 board bb was that it was at least 10 mill and if it is a mid table championship budget it has to be at least that much possibly a bit more i think our co owners may have chucked 5mill apiece in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast