+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Muslim Immigrant Risks Life to Save Child

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Clearly not.

Are you saying you think it's wrong to tar all religious people with the same brush?
    I find it interesting to observe what events are portrayed by people on the Left as being something to do with Islam or nothing to do with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Get a life I'm posting that as a poster, rather than your moderator by the way
    Maybe if you were a moderator more often there would be less hate speech on here.

Maybe if you were a moderator more often there would be less hate speech on here.
    Last 'off the record warning' there SolSigns.

Try twisting it a bit more why don't you? You do post some cack Sol. Anyone with more than the required 3 brain cells understood my point clearly.
    Trying a little hate speech on for size? No, I didn't understand how the title of this fred could be more 'helpful'.

Helpful to those who only want to hear bad things about Muslims doesn't make any sense to me.

Last 'off the record warning' there SolSigns.
    I thought you were a poster on here. What rule have I broken? Confused.

Exactly. See...you understood it too after all
    Patronising much?

Are you saying it's not legitimate to locate the news in context of the zeitgeist?

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    I find it interesting to observe what events are portrayed by people on the Left as being something to do with Islam or nothing to do with Islam.
    Sadly, it's not just the left who do that. Have you read any of the comments on Breitbart?

I thought you were a poster on here. What rule have I broken? Confused.
    I'm going to take it under the section 'Personal Insults', based on the fact that you're insulting my intelligence by fishing like this and then belittling the time spent doing this tedious task for your benefit.

Does anyone else thing that's unfair of me?

Patronising much?

Are you saying it's not legitimate to locate the news in context of the zeitgeist?
    Not at all, but I am saying that it could be taken as 'somewhat' inflammatory under the current climate on this board. No, not patronising either, just stating a fact.

You do post some cack Sol.
    Personal insult. Card yourself.

There's too much hate speech on here, you were apparently warned by Mad central. If moderators were more successful in cutting it out, that wouldn't have happened. Or is that insulting too?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast