+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My wembley photo's

My wembley photo's

Not enough room on here to describe the day and how myself and all Millers will no doubt be feeling now.
    Just immense pride in what this Club has achieved after the disaster last season.
    Have a great Summer everybody and here's to taking Championship photo's from August xx

(Sorry, the Sun played havoc with some of the later shots)

http://zipstrips.blogspot.co.uk/2018...bury-town.html
    Last edited by zip64; 28-05-2018 at 04:55 AM.

You went then Zip? I thought you'd have been washing your hair or something

Great photos as usual, makes me feel like I was actually there. 397, bet you are glad you figured out the Select All option. No shorts today, although I think the lady in 91 wears them better than you.

Ha ha, i washed my hair Saturday.....then left the bugger at home.
    Yep, best thing ever working out (by accident) how to select all, just clicked and left them uploading while i had a much needed few hours kip before work today.
    Tempted with my shorts but the heavy thunderstorms and rain they forecasted put me off....we had all that on the way home.
    No idea who the Lady in pic 91 is and apologies for being an old perv if the said Lady is reading this, but a reyt bonny lass.....if only i was 73 years younger.......she'd still tell me to sod off