+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The one thing warney must do next season....

The one thing warney must do next season....

Is make us hard tobeat. We are not gonna win very many we know but the key to staying up Is not losing many. I know the team spirit will be there which will be a huge plus forus. Our away record needs to be much better than it was last time round. But I have a lotoffaith in warne. We will be fitter as well as when we were in the champ last time and the waste of spaces have all gone. Dont need big money signings we just need more of the same honest hard working team players. We can have a decent season for sure. Ts needs to keep his gob shut about play offs\ premiership its all about us establishing ourselves in that league.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-05-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Don't be so hard on the club if its a real struggle would be my advice .

Different ball game up there with the league full of big clubs and millions of pounds behind them .

It's a remarkable achievement to bounce straight back and I think you should take stock and just acknowledge the fact that playing at that level irrespective of results is possibly the best you can be these days .

If that's the best you can be then in reality who can do anymore ?

It certainly will be tough animal but if anyone can do it warniola is the man to do it.

Ask Fulham immediately if we can borrow Rodak again.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It certainly will be tough animal but if anyone can do it warniola is the man to do it.
    Without wanting to pyss on your parade guys and looking at the situation without your emotion it's going to be very tough for you .

Scoring goals could be a problem for you in the championship and so you will need to be meaner and hard to beat .

The old Wimbledon type mentality if you like , if you can make four maybe five astute signings plus the Warne factor then who knows .

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Dont want to tempt fate roly, but what if ipswich or another managerless club came in for warney? Stranger things have happened..and dont forget, our chairman let mark robins go without a thought, it seemed...

It's either Championship and seeing good quality teams but losing a lot or League 1 and winning games and seeing a lot of hoofball.

Either way it's a mixture of good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Dont want to tempt fate roly, but what if ipswich or another managerless club came in for warney? Stranger things have happened..and dont forget, our chairman let mark robins go without a thought, it seemed...
    He's from Norwich would he want to manage Ipswich?

its a good point millavilla. I think the only club he would manage would be Norwich because he's a naarwich fan and lad but they seem to be terminal underachievers so I wouldnt be surprised if they came after him if they were to start badly this year and we started quite well. He would take some replacing and I was quite pleased that all the focus seemed to be on Hurst rather than Warne on the manager recruitment front.

No matter how tough it gets next season for you guys then here's a bit of perspective on what can happen .

https://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/ne...day-completed/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast