+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Come on Exeter

And now another massive deflected for goal number 2, you can't beat the kind of luck like Coventry are enjoying.

Coventry are such a spawny team they seem to get all the luck, I'm genuinely not bothered who wins so I can assure you it's not sour grapes from me.

3 - 0 it seems cheats do prosper.

They have seemed to be really lucky in the matches they have played lately although let's not forget as fans they have been through it for awhile now so I'm glad for them in that way. I did find a lot of the fans classless after they beat us though and that's where the dislike has come from plus they're a team who cheats and then cries about it, their defender Davies who got banned said he'll carry on after suffering this injustice, poor little lamb, hope his mummy made him a nice bottle that night. They'll be on here again tonight looking for arguments or goading so I'm off for the rest of the day.

COYP.

The commentator is a die hard Coventry fan and a Notts hater what a tw#t

Of course cheats prosper , certainly in the short term thats why they do it

Still think in the long run 5 or more years, notts will be better in the end

Although I’m far from pleased to see Coventry go up, I can’t help thinking our hopes for promotion next season have just received a significant boost. Coventry have some good young players and a bit of forward momentum as a club. Perhaps their luck would have run out, but I think they would have filled an automatic promotion spot if they’d stayed down.

I’d be surprised if Exeter are challenging again next season. It looks like they’re about to lose their manager and they have a record of selling their best players. You can’t keep doing that and be successful.

It’s very irritating to see the lucky ones go up, but I think that’s one out of the way for next season.

Will have a better day out at Exeter than a sheethole called Coventry

Damn, I got it right again.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Damn, I got it right again.
    You seem to spend your lifetime predicting the opposite of what the majority want & bragging/rubbing it in when you happen to be right, no doubt you would have been calling for a re match had Coventry won.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast