+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Posters leaving

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    None of my friends would call me a ****edr

Maybe someone in a pack might who feels protected

In that thread show me where I called anyone a ****er or even Lunt as I was also called

I may not be every Ines cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't be first to call someone a ****er
    I may when baited
    Pboro you are accusing me of many things. Show where I have called you names or been as vulgar and unpleasant to you as you are to myself and others.

When you began re posting on here I chatted with you asking if you were from Peterborough and why you became a Toon fan and at that time you were answering posts normally then as soon as you posted something controversial and posters disagreed with you it was like a haze dropping.

You became abusive and argumentative name calling and swearing at all and sundry.

Then when posters retaliated you went complaining to the mods as though you had been victimised and you were the one being bullied.

Most posters on here can recall some of the abusive and disgusting thing you have called me. I again challenge you to show where I have ever called you abusive names.

Now just calm yourself down laddie and get yourself back to normal posting, stop accusing posters of baiting when you are the greatest expert this site has ever seen at it and you will see that posters will then treat you with a bit of respect when you come to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Pboro you are accusing me of many things. Show where I have called you names or been as vulgar and unpleasant to you as you are to myself and others.

When you began re posting on here I chatted with you asking if you were from Peterborough and why you became a Toon fan and at that time you were answering posts normally then as soon as you posted something controversial and posters disagreed with you it was like a haze dropping.

You became abusive and argumentative name calling and swearing at all and sundry.

Then when posters retaliated you went complaining to the mods as though you had been victimised and you were the one being bullied.

Most posters on here can recall some of the abusive and disgusting thing you have called me. I again challenge you to show where I have ever called you abusive names.

Now just calm yourself down laddie and get yourself back to normal posting, stop accusing posters of baiting when you are the greatest expert this site has ever seen at it and you will see that posters will then treat you with a bit of respect when you come to earn it.
    stop jumping up at everypost pat i,ll start deleting

None of my friends would call me a ****edr

Maybe someone in a pack might who feels protected

In that thread show me where I called anyone a ****er or even Lunt as I was also called

I may not be every Ines cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't be first to call someone a ****er
    I may when baited
    once again your anti everybody footymad is showing again - its been said many times , do,nt like rafa? hes there for another year at least so stop going - don,t like the other posters on here then go to a different forum

Ghost
    I have been sat on the beach reading old threads as is am intrigued as to how only two people get blamed for ruining a board
    And the amount of arguments pat gets involved in or starts is no more than myself or you

If you call having a difference of opinion which then a starts an argument on a board designed for debate ruining a board then I can't see how pats continual bickering with yourself and me isn't contributing to supposably ruining the board
    Many times he has been pulled on this and by Jammys own admission he is not lacking blame

So why do only 2 people get accused of ruining the board
    Because we're disliked by a whole host of posters mate, so naturally everything we do becomes an issue for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    stop jumping up at everypost pat i,ll start deleting
    Ron with respect I haven't jumped up at every post in fact if you care to look back at all of the recent conversations you will see that I have been restrained and very moderate, but I felt I needed to answer this particular retort by Pboro. Nothing other than that that to state the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Because we're disliked by a whole host of posters mate, so naturally everything we do becomes an issue for them.
    Ghost you yourself are certainly not hated by a host of posters.

I think you'll find the majority accept you as being an astute witty poster.

Ronny
    The board would be a boring place if everyone said what a great coach Rafa is
    When statistically he isn't for us in the prem anyway

I post an opinion

People can choose to challenge or ignore it

If someone posts something about Rafa I don't agree with surely I have the right to debate that

Without being called a ****er or a kunt

Ronny
    The board would be a boring place if everyone said what a great coach Rafa is
    When statistically he isn't for us in the prem anyway

I post an opinion

People can choose to challenge or ignore it

If someone posts something about Rafa I don't agree with surely I have the right to debate that

Without being called a ****er or a kunt
    firstly - we know you don,t like rafa but you have to squeeze in all over the place!
    secondly -its your agressive atitude that gets other posters back up
    and thirdly - please - only me ma called me ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    firstly - we know you don,t like rafa but you have to squeeze in all over the place!
    secondly -its your agressive atitude that gets other posters back up
    and thirdly - please - only me ma called me ronnie
    OK Ron just out of curiosity and as an aside what does the ******tet part of your name mean? Just that I've often wondered. Could it be your better half.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Ghost you yourself are certainly not hated by a host of posters.

I think you'll find the majority accept you as being an astute witty poster.
    I can read and I can understand what's what. I'm not in the slightest bit interested in who likes or dislikes me because I'll always be just myself in my thoughts and I will not back down on any stance I take unless I believe I'm wrong.

I also do not expect other to back down on their stance, either in whatever they believe.
    The problem occurs when some people will not accept the minority as having their own point of view and will attack it which naturally resorts in the usual teet for tat...as I've said before.

Pboro gets stick and gives it. I see it and everyone else sees it. He's disliked by some and liked by others but others generally won't back him up because they know they become a target.
    I back him up because I think he deserves it, even if he doesn't ask to be backed up.

You take every opportunity to stoke up the hornets nest as do some others...but thankfully, most just tend to have the odd dig and move along.
    Ohhh and don't worry pat, I'm not singling you out....I am guilty of stuff and so is pboro and others.

I don't want to see anyone get banned over arguments because I think it takes all sorts to make a forum interesting. One man's bore is another man's interest...or woman's.

Digs are going to happen and in fact they become part and parcel of forums as long as they don't descend into literal personal hate or overstep the boundaries of what's deemed as sick.

I see very little of that in terms of really sick. I see little digs between many that probably touch the boundary wall, so to speak but rarely if ever begin to demolish it.

That goes for many of us.
    Things get said in the heat of battle/debate.
    Some people get a bit more heated than others and especially if drink is involved.

I like pboro. His posts are interesting. Your posts can be interesting when you're not being bitter or on the wind up and so can many other posters posts...but too many try for the mass protest just to rid the forum of a few that really don't cause any bother and do put effort into the forum.

Many people bait a hook but few will admit it.
    I'm guilty of a lot but then again so are you and pboro and many many others but no grudges should be held and we should all just move along and not get caught up in forum wars.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)