+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Posters leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Take it from me I didn't.

Took a glimpse, saw your name appear and thought here's another thread down the pan.

Your mate will be along shortly.

That's exactly why posters are leaving.
    so stanley if you were in position to, would you ban ghost and if you did , why?

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    so stanley if you were in position to, would you ban ghost and if you did , why?
    No. I definitely wouldn't Ron. Irritates me at times, but unlike others I don't think he and PB are one and the same.

He makes a good argument but never crosses that line into personal comments about family etc.

But saying that, many of us manage to do the same.

At the end of it, it's time for you to answer the question, put in the original thread, why are poster's leaving Ron?

Take it from me I didn't.

Took a glimpse, saw your name appear and thought here's another thread down the pan.

Your mate will be along shortly.

That's exactly why posters are leaving.
    but your saying ghost it seems is one of the reasons peopole are leaving - Me ? who knows people come people go i know it has lost a few because at one time it was more " family" friendly now its a "lads" site RTG has plenty to talk about but its more bar banter

God. Because they think they are the same person, bouncing off one another's opinions.

Posting under two names. And no one has took the time to look into it?

As regards the lads site, I don't give a toss about RTG, but I understand they have a strict policy on abuse.

Tell me what the rules are on here and I'll tell you if they've been breached, and nothings been done.

you haven,t read terms and conditions of footymad then ?

then as well its the judgement of the mods
    already told you mate

God. Because they think they are the same person, bouncing off one another's opinions.

Posting under two names. And no one has took the time to look into it?

As regards the lads site, I don't give a toss about RTG, but I understand they have a strict policy on abuse.

Tell me what the rules are on here and I'll tell you if they've been breached, and nothings been done.
    RTG was just an example of what this site could become

and pmag and ghost are 2 seperate posters if thats what you mean

already told you mate

Ok. In simple terms, if I was to say someone's Dad was a *****file, would I, under the rules, be banned.

And, can you answer why posters are leaving.

Ok. In simple terms, if I was to say someone's Dad was a *****file, would I, under the rules, be banned.

And, can you answer why posters are leaving.
    it would be taken in context say it was in the middle of an heated argument a short ban for the posters arguing to cool off and a deletion of thread would be in order - that would be possibly the way footymad would go .

and i gave you the answer to posters leaving - people come and go

most mods right across the whole site do similar because they know that tempers get raised and posters say things the shouldn,t

woah there,i hope this peado dad calling was'nt after i got told i'd be banned if anymore such remarks were made,after i made p'boromag cry after he called a poster a ***ual preditor?.....if it was after and the poster has not been banned then i'll be in contact to footymad regaurding it...and also explaining why theres need for new mods and why allowing stuff like it has resulted in the forum losing a lot of posters!

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    woah there,i hope this peado dad calling was'nt after i got told i'd be banned if anymore such remarks were made,after i made p'boromag cry after he called a poster a ***ual preditor?.....if it was after and the poster has not been banned then i'll be in contact to footymad regaurding it...and also explaining why theres need for new mods and why allowing stuff like it has resulted in the forum losing a lot of posters!
    jeez

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)