+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That's it! Footy over, holiday time...where

Smile That's it! Footy over, holiday time...where

Is every one heading for this summer?

Me, 1st week in June, Santa Ponsa, Majorca.

1st week in Oct, Porta del Carmen, Lanzarote.

Will be wearing either Notts shirt or shorts ( NOT both ) on most / every day time outings.

3 and a half weeks driving down to Spain in the summer and Petra in Jordan in October

12 days Hisaronu in Turkey

I like my city breaks. Places with history and a great footballing tradition. Madrid ....Barcelona .....Coventry .
    Last edited by navypie; 29-05-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    3 and a half weeks driving down to Spain in the summer and Petra in Jordan in October
    We are doing the same LM, driving through France and stopping off in various places and then going on to visit friends near Barcelona.
    Unfortunately it is the 1st September for 4 weeks so will miss a few games.

Just booked for Mexico. That goat herder on here has rattled my cage once too often, so the time has come to sort him out once and for all. My advice to you tarquin is that you had better start pumping some serious iron as a matter of urgency. When I hit Playa del Carmen next Thursday I'll be looking for you, and I don't stop at a broken jaw. In addition I plan to rupture your spleen, puncture your lung, crack a few ribs, perforate your eardrum and break a fingernail.

ps Before I do all that, any advice you can give me on the area mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just booked for Mexico. That goat herder on here has rattled my cage once too often, so the time has come to sort him out once and for all. My advice to you tarquin is that you had better start pumping some serious iron as a matter of urgency. When I hit Playa del Carmen next Thursday I'll be looking for you, and I don't stop at a broken jaw. In addition I plan to rupture your spleen, puncture your lung, crack a few ribs, perforate your eardrum and break a fingernail.

ps Before I do all that, any advice you can give me on the area mate?
    I'll help you EP.
    Look for these Thomson reps and don't forget to tell them your family loaded.

Also your bowel is the size of a small suitcase.

Have a good en.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Look for these Thomson reps and don't forget to tell them your family loaded.
    Tell them my family loaded what? We never go above the designated luggage allowance.

Lake Windermere - Now
    Edinburgh - End June
    Tenerife - Sept

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    We are doing the same LM, driving through France and stopping off in various places and then going on to visit friends near Barcelona.
    Unfortunately it is the 1st September for 4 weeks so will miss a few games.
    We are going at the end of July and taking a week to drive down through France with the last 2 nights in Barcelona before we get to the villa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast