+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO eve

FAO eve

Just ignore the obsessed idiot on the sandwell board.

This is the same jumped up cretin that claimed "Football is all about the 'here and now'" last season.

Now they've been relegated it's all about the history, not the here and now funnily enough.

Unbelievably shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf View Post
    Just ignore the obsessed idiot on the sandwell board.

This is the same jumped up cretin that claimed "Football is all about the 'here and now'" last season.

Now they've been relegated it's all about the history, not the here and now funnily enough.

Unbelievably shallow.
    Mate it's hysterical that 9 goals one jeez he was going on in his last bizarre 'tonkings' thread about their wins against us stopping us getting to the 2007 play off final against in his words a poor Derby which he said we may well have beaten only for them to get to the final instead against the same poor Rams side and lose!!!

He really is priceless.

In a sad pathetic kind of way.

Oh BTW that was an impressive feat the other day at least when I got banned of here it was by one of my own Mods!!

Uh oh...

The green light is lit up again...

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Oh BTW that was an impressive feat the other day at least when I got banned of here it was by one of my own Mods!!

I'm just here to tie up a few loose ends then I will never darken anyone's doorstep ever again.

I've had enough of the hypocrisy mate.

(did I just hear the sound of distant cheering?)

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf View Post

I'm just here to tie up a few loose ends then I will never darken anyone's doorstep ever again.

I've had enough of the hypocrisy mate.

(did I just hear the sound of distant cheering?)

Trouble is some on here just can't see what he's up to. You stick around mate it would be a far,far duller place without you!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)