+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly’s World Cup challenge

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Spain, France, Mexico, Columbia

(I originally came up with the same 4 as Silly and Don but don't want a 3 way tie. BTW what is the tiebreaker? Maybe predict how far England get - if you go with the one I say Q Finals)
    You can pick same teams if you want Cam as points for correct scores will be added and if it looks like a tie il add first goal time on final.

Also you can only have 1 bookies favourite so France or Spain it stops people from all picking top 4 teams

Changed. As I said above in previous years it was always hard to get people to post through the 4 weeks of the WC/Euros because of holidays so the comps always had all the predicting up front.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Changed. As I said above in previous years it was always hard to get people to post through the 4 weeks of the WC/Euros because of holidays so the comps always had all the predicting up front.
    Problem with putting them on now cam is after group games we don’t know who’s playing who. It’s only going to be 1 game a day

Russia v Saudi Arabia
    Portugal v Spain

Will be first games il post a thread for, il try and give people enough time incase they go on holiday, i did it like this to mirror frogs silly bonus point.

If someone has a problem il sort it cam by giving games in advance for that individual and write em down at the start of the bonus point post. Ok?

But they will have a huge disadvantage if they guess 3-0 because salah is in team and he’s still injured and don’t play or messi hurts himself in training day before and it effects score
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 01-06-2018 at 11:40 PM.

I realise that so typically we didn't do a score based competition, just which teams would make it through to last 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 along with a pick of which teams would be best/worst in the group stages and a selection of a goalkeeper, goalscorer and dirty player who would get points for goals, clean sheets and cards respectively as long as they stayed in the competition.

Good luck with this competition, it's appreciated that someone is helping out with trying to keep the interest up. Thanks!

Brazil
    Uruguay
    Belgium
    Argentina

Spain,Belgium,Argentina,Australia.Silly what do I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Spain,Belgium,Argentina,Australia.Silly what do I win.
    The exclusive right to use the phrase “I’m more right than wrong” lol

France
    Mexico
    Belgium
    England

Germany
    England
    Portugal
    Belgium

Germany, Argentina, Belgium, England

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast