+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Mods 2

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Whilst I would never welcome the passing of anyone, however irksome, there ought to be at least a smidgeon of relief at this news….but why do I get the uneasy feeling that nothing is really going to change?
    Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    Since I was allowed on the site has livened up no end and people are having great fun at the expense of the kempo family.

A big well done to the mods.
    Welcome back , doctor crabapple..shall you be going on a cruise this year ? Geetarman will be watching out for your alleged rgs porkys, no doubt...ps..hows the waistline ?

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Welcome back , doctor crabapple..shall you be going on a cruise this year ? Geetarman will be watching out for your alleged rgs porkys, no doubt...ps..hows the waistline ?
    Having tripped him/herself up several times before on RGS/TRC details, date when 11-plus was abolished in Rotherham, etc, I suspect that "Dr Crabbybabby" will be carefully avoiding the subject

Although his/her recollections were usually a pack of lies, the "Tomkinson's schooldays" aspects of them could sometimes be unintentionally amusing
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-06-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Having tripped him/herself up several times before on RGS/TRC details, date when 11-plus was abolished in Rotherham, etc, I suspect that "Dr Crabbybabby" will be carefully avoiding the subject

Although his/her recollections were usually a pack of lies, the "Tomkinson's schooldays" aspects of them could sometimes be unintentionally amusing
    Must admit mike, he does seem to be keeping out of the way..

Not sure how you know I like cruising Milla but I am off on a 2 week Med cruise in September with Celebrity.

I like the sun but Mr Crabapple is partial to a game of Blackjack.

I note that you have given me a Dr title but I make a 'no comment' comment re this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post

I am unsure of your agenda re your rude, provocative lies but I have every confidence that the mods will deal with you so I will simply await their action.

Must admit mike, he does seem to be keeping out of the way..
    I have just returned from Zurich so yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12