+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2018-19

Games tonight

HFL
    Fort William v Clachnacuddin
    Nairn County v Brora Huns

Aberdeenshire Shield
    Banks o' Dee Turrah (ill head in to that)
    Buckie Bhoys v Keith
    Sevcove v Formartinks
    Broch v Locos

Results fae last night. Clach are really struggling this year

HFL
    Fort William 3 v 3 Clachnacuddin
    Nairn County 0 v 4 Brora Huns

Aberdeenshire Shield
    Buckie Bhoys 1 v 1 Keith(BB on Pens)
    Sevcove 2 v 4 Formartinks
    Broch 2 v 0 Locos(aet)
    Banks o' Dee 6 v 0 Turrah

Went to Spain Park.ive seen Banks o Dee v Turrah twice in two trips home. The aggregate score is now 13-0 the juniors.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-11-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Oooooffffft a point for the mighty Fort. Go on!!!

I braved the moonson that greeted the KO for Banks o' Dee. Truly minging weather and i should have stayed in the Highland Hotel where it was warm, dry and had beer. Spain Park has been frequented a few times in the past when i watched Formartine before they were c@nt. I went as it was a chance to get a photo and because i saw Turrah take six of Banks o Dee last time home in the Aberdeenshire Cup. So was hoping for a repeat. Almost got it

Bank o Dee would definatley hold their own in the HFL. Ive seen them a few times in the last year and they are too good for Juniors and far better than most of the HFL. Bit Cove winna let them in.

Turriff are sh@te and Hunter their manager just shouts pish. Id hate to play under him. Hes been schooled twice by a junior team in about two months. Maybe he needs to sort out his team rather than spout pish at large decibels. This was a bit of a training game for the Dee. No chance of ever conceding. Firat save fae Shearer in goal was with five mins to go. BOD should have had more. Maybe double figures

I was speaking to a couple of Dee dudes and they were saying they have Kilwinning R*****s(on a list of teams to visit) on the 24th down there in the Scottish. I may just do it

Tomorrows games

Brora Bhoys v Deveronvale
    Buckie Bhoys v Turrah
    Clachnacuddin v Strathspey Thistle
    Sevcove v Forres Mechanics
    Formartinks v Huntly
    I'burry v Fort William
    Keith v Wick Academy
    Lossiemouth v Nairn County
    Rothes v Inverurie Locos

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

I braved the moonson that greeted the KO for Banks o' Dee. Truly minging weather and i should have stayed in the Highland Hotel where it was warm, dry and had beer. Spain Park has been frequented a few times in the past when i watched Formartine before they were c@nt. I went as it was a chance to get a photo and because i saw Turrah take six of Banks o Dee last time home in the Aberdeenshire Cup. So was hoping for a repeat. Almost got it

Bank o Dee would definatley hold their own in the HFL. Ive seen them a few times in the last year and they are too good for Juniors and far better than most of the HFL. Bit Cove winna let them in.

Turriff are sh@te and Hunter their manager just shouts pish. Id hate to play under him. Hes been schooled twice by a junior team in about two months. Maybe he needs to sort out his team rather than spout pish at large decibels. This was a bit of a training game for the Dee. No chance of ever conceding. Firat save fae Shearer in goal was with five mins to go. BOD should have had more. Maybe double figures

I was speaking to a couple of Dee dudes and they were saying they have Kilwinning R*****s(on a list of teams to visit) on the 24th down there in the Scottish. I may just do it
    PAC , who told you Cove would not let them in?
    I’m chums with a few chaps/players there at Spain Park.
    When I’ve watched BOD v Cove, the juniors have done okay, however not quite up to Cove’s standard.
    Due to the weather I declined to go to Balmoral on Wednesday, my mates said it was ok though.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    PAC , who told you Cove would not let them in?
    I’m chums with a few chaps/players there at Spain Park.
    When I’ve watched BOD v Cove, the juniors have done okay, however not quite up to Cove’s standard.
    Due to the weather I declined to go to Balmoral on Wednesday, my mates said it was ok though.

SF
    Rothes committee members when i did corporate there, a Formartine board member (who frequents pubs in Meldrum and i know from when i watched them), Turriff and BOD committee members when i went to the Haughs last trip home, Guys at the Locos when i have nipped over there,my pal ex Banks o Dee and Formartine player and manager in the Superleague. Heaps of people. Its to do with diluting sevcoves ability to get the best players signed in the area. (only 2 mile between Spain Park and Balmoral Stadium). The reason that was put out when BOD failed and Formartine, Turrah and Strathspey got in was BOD failed on parking. Have you ever parked at Formartine for a big game. You almost end up in Ellon on the main road(A920). Strathspey dont even have parking. Its all street parking and a wee public car park(for a nursery i think). Mr MacRae is a powerfull man.

Im sure the fact they are from Aberdeen doesnt help either.

I quite like watching the Dee. Bloody good team
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-11-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Rothes committee members when i did corporate there, a Formartine board member (who frequents pubs in Meldrum and i know from when i watched them), Turriff and BOD committee members when i went to the Haughs last trip home, Guys at the Locos when i have nipped over there,my pal ex Banks o Dee and Formartine player and manager in the Superleague. Heaps of people. Its to do with diluting sevcoves ability to get the best players signed in the area. (only 2 mile between Spain Park and Balmoral Stadium). The reason that was put out when BOD failed and Formartine, Turrah and Strathspey got in was BOD failed on parking. Have you ever parked at Formartine for a big game. You almost end up in Ellon on the main road(A920). Strathspey dont even have parking. Its all street parking and a wee public car park(for a nursery i think). Mr MacRae is a powerfull man.

Im sure the fact they are from Aberdeen doesnt help either.

I quite like watching the Dee. Bloody good team
    That is a disgrace, tbh, I’ve never asked about moving up to HL as I thought it was work in progress and all the boxes were not quite ticked off.

They are a good team, the only one left in the Scottish, however The Buffs are decent.

I’m giving our game a miss tomorrow and will head in with some Hive players to cheer them on at Hermes, always a good laugh/banter there.

Regarding McRae......he is a buffoon and sums up the SFA.

SF

Enjoy min. Weathers nae looking too bad up here tomorrow. Unlike Annan where it its typically chucking it from 3pm onwards

Keith 2 Wick Academy 2. We should have had it sewn up by HT.

Some other matches were played, including the Broch putting 13 (THIR****) into the Ft William net, but **** everybody but Keith.

I spent the first half speaking to an affa fine boy who turned out to be the Wick club chaplain.

He's nae an actual parson, but it's probably the only chance I'll get to quote Mozzer...Vicar In A 2-2 Draw.

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast