+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2018-19

HFL CUP
    Brora Huns 0-2 Formartinks United
    Sevcove 3-1 Wick Academy
    HFL
    Deveronvale 0-1 Rothes
    Forres Mechanics 1-0 Clachnacuddin
    Fraserburgh 3-1 Keith
    Huntly 0-5 Nairn County
    Inverurie Loco Works 7-0 Lossiemouth
    Turrah United 12-1 Fort William
    Strathy P v P Bucktard Bhoys

Nae nil nillers

Huge game at Dudgeon. Could effectively win the title for Sevcove if they win it puts them 6 ahead with a game in hand. Then on the other hand if Brora win its game on. It will be 0-0

Brora Huns v Sevcove
    Formartinks v Clachnacuddin
    Forres Mechanics v Rothes
    Huntly v Strathspey Thistle
    Keith v Fort William
    Turrah v Nairn County
    Wick Academy v Buckie Bhoys

Another bloody 0-0

Brora Huns 1-1 Sevcovve
    Formartinks United 5-0 Clachnacuddin
    Forres Mechanics 0-0 Rothes
    Huntly 2-1 Strathspey Thistle
    Keith 11 (aye the Maroons scored eleven)-0 Fort William
    Turriff United 2-3 Nairn County
    Wick Academy 2-0 Buckie Bhoys

I don't really follow the HFL that closely but i am feeling a morbid interest in Fort William's season. By my reckoning that is their 10th double figure defeat of the season, over 200 goals conceded and heading for a minus 200 goal difference. I wonder if this is a record season of crapness for a senior football club?

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I don't really follow the HFL that closely but i am feeling a morbid interest in Fort William's season. By my reckoning that is their 10th double figure defeat of the season, over 200 goals conceded and heading for a minus 200 goal difference. I wonder if this is a record season of crapness for a senior football club?
    You would think so.

Hats off to the players for continuing to turn up and take the hidings. They haven't scratched one game

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You would think so.

Hats off to the players for continuing to turn up and take the hidings. They haven't scratched one game
    ^^^^^That +++++

Their keeper was their best player too, and they kept at it, with little arguing amongst themselves.

The really annoying aspect on other websites is fans of clubs who have an enormous sense of entitlement, despite only having been in the HL for about five fuucking minutes, decrying Fort William and suggesting they be removed. Fuucking fannies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You would think so.

Indeed, 100% correct, the game lasts 90 minutes(unless you are sellick and need a goal), however it is the hours spent training,travelling,registrations,pitch maintenance,insurance,injuries and that is just scratching the surface that allows fans to support their local side.....I was f ucking gutted yesterday when we were beaten 2-0, god knows how the Fort committee felt.....what I do know is they will field a team next week and you genuinely have to doff your cap to them.....we are contemplating a day out soon, it would be rude not to go and support them one afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ..we are contemplating a day out soon, it would be rude not to go and support them one afternoon.
    We did that many moons ago from my local in Inverness. A mini bus (full ) of us went down to the Fort for a game v Huntly.

This was when Wee Henrik was their manager (he occasionally popped into said local) and the ref was a pal of ours (sadly, subsequently claimed to cancer way too young).

We had a blinding day out, I was a hooor o' a red-up by the time we got back to the Highland Capital.

Claggan is great. I've mentioned before how helpful they people there were to my bro finding him a pin badge. They turned the place upside down to help him.I have been thinking about taking the wee man over so he can say he's been incase he is denied the chance in future by the club dissolving or a gap year or whatever. The talk is they go into the North Caledonian League. That's my next challenge to complete that league and id go back to the Fort even though ive been and witnessed the piranha mozzies in the past

You are right Vintage, Fitbanorth is full of *****es spouting the drivel you speak of. Fort William are a HFL and long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    We did that many moons ago from my local in Inverness. A mini bus (full ) of us went down to the Fort for a game v Huntly.

This was when Wee Henrik was their manager (he occasionally popped into said local) and the ref was a pal of ours (sadly, subsequently claimed to cancer way too young).

We had a blinding day out, I was a hooor o' a red-up by the time we got back to the Highland Capital.
    We have a free week next(probably good after yesterday!) and I would of liked to offer support and a beer or three with us not playing,however, I’m golfing overseas so will have to put it on the back burner for now......the powder is dry though and we could hook up, thankfully managed to get a flight home for the semi.......

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast