+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2018-19

bet Cove will be buying better players
    & soon be getting better attendance than us.

3-0 FT

Agg 7-0

Dinna let the door hit you on the arse on the way oot

Jim Spence made a c@nt of it today

Said Aberdeen was now a two senior team city

Getting hammered on twitter and blocking everyone who is schooling him. He tried to back track but failed. Disnae like being wrong does Spency

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    3-0 FT

Agg 7-0

Dinna let the door hit you on the arse on the way oot

My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the whole of the Highland League will be delighted with Cove's "promotion".

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the whole of the Highland League will be delighted with Cove's "promotion".
    I just text my bro this second saying "the whole HFL will be rejoicing tonight"

I didn't have much against them until the whole vagabond chapter

I met their fans on numerous occasions at Harlaw when they played there and they were all d@cks

I also met Keith Moorhouse who is a total arsehole of the highest order

I have been to too many clubs to name who have said they are a horrible club run by arseholes and a generally just c@nts. Spoilt little rich kid , ungrateful, unsporting c@nts
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-05-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just text my bro this second saying "the whole HFL will be rejoicing tonight"

I didn't have much against them until the whole vagabond chapter

I met their fans on numerous occasions at Harlaw when they played there and they were all d@cks

I also met Keith Moorhouse who is a total arsehole of the highest order

I have been to too many clubs to name who have said they are a horrible club run by arseholes and a generally just c@nts. Spoilt little rich kid , ungrateful, unsporting c@nts
    Nothing in that is inaccurate. Moorhouse must have deed-polled his name fae Shytehouse.

He interrupted a personal conversation I was having with a friend at a match the season before last, and after I pointed out his rudeness, I reminded him that his prissy club had only been in the HL for “20 ****ing minutes”.

They used the Juniors for a single season too, before they got a place in the Proper Mannies. I hope they get humped every single week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    bet Cove will be buying better players
    & soon be getting better attendance than us.
    I’ll take that bet. Doubt if they’ll get a home gate over three figures

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    I’ll take that bet. Doubt if they’ll get a home gate over three figures
    Ill agree with that. What they should be hoping for is us to go into Europe and get Sunday games as that will boost their Saturday crowds a bit.

I've been hearing rumours for a while about ructions within a club which until recently was a member of the Highland League.

I believe this has come to some sort of impasse, possibly involving threatened or actual physical confrontations, and that there are two major sponsors who have served their notice to pull out. Allegedly.

I hear that the ErsewipE also carried a story about anti-social behaviour aboard a northbound train recently, where Transport Tarryhats met the alleged miscreants at the destination station and collars were felt.

Terrible things these rumours.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast