+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hecky

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    A step up for who Ali, us or Bradford ? lol.
    Wouldn't it be odd if they end up with Hecky (our former boss), and we end up with either Grayson or McCall (their former bosses).

Surely Bradford couldn’t be that desperate ? Could they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Surely Bradford couldn’t be that desperate ? Could they ?
    Have you ever been to Bradford, eh Wardy Fowl/Blunt/Tyke ?.

A step up from Leeds Acido

A bit of a disaster for both clubs really , Leeds clearly made a very expensive mistake and are now recruiting yet another Head Coach .

Hecky never had us in the bottom 3 and I'm fairly sure he would have had enough to have got us another point or three that would have kept us up .

Even the idiot from Portugal was within 5 minutes of doing it so it wouldn't have taken that much to be honest .

I wish him all the best with any future role he gets .

Enjoy your pay off Hecky , money for old rope lad .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A bit of a disaster for both clubs really , Leeds clearly made a very expensive mistake and are now recruiting yet another Head Coach .

Hecky never had us in the bottom 3 and I'm fairly sure he would have had enough to have got us another point or three that would have kept us up .

Even the idiot from Portugal was within 5 minutes of doing it so it wouldn't have taken that much to be honest .

Hecky has always struck me as a gentleman. I think his pride will be hurting more than anything and the money will mean nowt.

I said when he went leeds, they got the itchiest trigger finger in football, his results were poor, so for once, maybe twice actually, they were right to bin him.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

According to the Mirror, Leeds United waited to sack Heckingbottom for financial reasons.

The tabloid has revealed a clause in Heckingbottom’s clause which meant Leeds had to bide their time.

Had Heckingbottom been sacked before June 1, Leeds would have owed the manager one million pounds in compensation.

That figure dropped to 500,000 pounds on June 1, hence the news over the weekend.

Not bothered BFC got 500grand for him to buy another 5 unknowns

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    According to the Mirror, Leeds United waited to sack Heckingbottom for financial reasons.

The tabloid has revealed a clause in Heckingbottom’s clause which meant Leeds had to bide their time.

Had Heckingbottom been sacked before June 1, Leeds would have owed the manager one million pounds in compensation.

That figure dropped to 500,000 pounds on June 1, hence the news over the weekend.
    Interesting revelation ESR , still £500k plus wages isn't bad for 3 months work .

I'm sure it won't surprise anyone to hear that I've no sympathy for the bloke as he surely knew what was going to happen, turned his back on his hometown club where he had the support of the fans ( he's one of our own) and had put us on the road to relegation long before mad Morias joined us due to his odd tactics and team selections.

His 16 games in charge turned a relativity successful Leeds side who were knocking ont door of play offs into a bottom half ot table team.
    Proof if it was ever needed that he could feck up a wet dream.

He wouldn't have got sack here even if we'd have gone down in my opinion. Balls it up then Went for the money.

Be surprised if he manages in the championship again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast