+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hecky

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I'm sure it won't surprise anyone to hear that I've no sympathy for the bloke as he surely knew what was going to happen, turned his back on his hometown club where he had the support of the fans ( he's one of our own) and had put us on the road to relegation long before mad Morias joined us due to his odd tactics and team selections.

His 16 games in charge turned a relativity successful Leeds side who were knocking ont door of play offs into a bottom half ot table team.
    Proof if it was ever needed that he could feck up a wet dream.

He wouldn't have got sack here even if we'd have gone down in my opinion. Balls it up then Went for the money.

Be surprised if he manages in the championship again.
    It makes thi wonder why Leeds even bothered to poach him off us, especially as they triggered the release clause for 500k to boot. I've documented my feelings on here many times about how we've operated as a club in the last 18 months but when I look at Leeds and their shambles of a set up I realize it could be worse

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Interesting revelation ESR , still £500k plus wages isn't bad for 3 months work .
    Knock off half for tax. Terrible choice of club from him , disliked by the majority of fans at both clubs. He should have been much wiser in where he went. Soured his reputation, he could have done much better .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It makes thi wonder why Leeds even bothered to poach him off us, especially as they triggered the release clause for 500k to boot. I've documented my feelings on here many times about how we've operated as a club in the last 18 months but when I look at Leeds and their shambles of a set up I realize it could be worse

Leeds expectations are much higher than ours, can't imagine what they were thinking looking at his run of form as our manager, a desperate move by a club so desperate for success they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    Must be hard being one of these big city clubs like Leeds and the two Sheffield clubs living in the past, hankering after past glories with a burning sense of entitlement whilst watching the Manchester clubs leave them in their wake

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Leeds expectations are much higher than ours, can't imagine what they were thinking looking at his run of form as our manager, a desperate move by a club so desperate for success they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    Must be hard being one of these big city clubs like Leeds and the two Sheffield clubs living in the past, hankering after past glories with a burning sense of entitlement whilst watching the Manchester clubs leave them in their wake

One poster who visits this board from time to time obviously tries to seek solace here by perpetually taking the urine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234