+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ok might as well start the transfer rumours then...

Couple more for you lot to have go at from twitter.No idea if bollax or not.

JL Sports UK ⚽️

@JLSportsUK
    Follow Follow @JLSportsUK
    More
    Rotherham United have enquired about a permanent deal for Barnsley forward Kieffer Moore following the Tykes relegation to League 1. Barnsley are not keen

JL Sports UK ⚽️

@JLSportsUK
    More
    Ipswich Town and Rotherham United have enquired about taking Cardiff forward Danny Ward on LOAN for 6 months as he looks for match fitness after his injury

I would guess the Danny Ward one is more likely but then again would we want him back, he was knacked enough when he was here.

Here are the credentials by the way of the informant:

JL Sports UK ⚽️
    @JLSportsUK
    Independent U.K. based football journalist ����*����The best FOOTBALL TRANSFER account announcing DONE DEALS before anyone! ⚽️ �� Please DM any questions

Suppose they all say they are the best!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-06-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Couple more for you lot to have go at from twitter.No idea if bollax or not.

JL Sports UK ⚽️

@JLSportsUK
    More
    Rotherham United have enquired about a permanent deal for Barnsley forward Kieffer Moore following the Tykes relegation to League 1. Barnsley are not keen

JL Sports UK ⚽️

@JLSportsUK
    More
    Ipswich Town and Rotherham United have enquired about taking Cardiff forward Danny Ward on LOAN for 6 months as he looks for match fitness after his injury

I would guess the Danny Ward one is more likely but then again would we want him back, he was knacked enough when he was here.

Here are the credentials by the way of the informant:

JL Sports UK ⚽️
    @JLSportsUK
    Independent U.K. based football journalist ����*����The best FOOTBALL TRANSFER account announcing DONE DEALS before anyone! ⚽️ �� Please DM any questions

Suppose they all say they are the best!
    I wouldn’t take Ward due to his constant injuries
    I would take Moore but what is his wages now and would he be happy if we didn’t offer him the same that he was on at Barnsley, then again I’m not sure we need him with what we already have

Can't see Barnsley letting him go either, he is their ticket back to the championship. Besides we will have the big lads up front now in Smith and Proctor, we need someone to play off them to bang in the goals.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-06-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I thought the discussion in January was that Pringle was past it. Not done much at Oldham since going there on loan either.
    Pringle was one of my favourite players when we were at levels three and four. He had the odd good game for us in the Championship, but often struggled at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Pringle was one of my favourite players when we were at levels three and four. He had the odd good game for us in the Championship, but often struggled at that level.
    I’ve previously said I’d have him back but now I honestly think we don’t need him, I’m happy with what we have

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Then why post it?
    I was having a nice day dream lol

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I wouldn’t take Ward due to his constant injuries
    I would take Moore but what is his wages now and would he be happy if we didn’t offer him the same that he was on at Barnsley, then again I’m not sure we need him with what we already have
    Moore has had to suffer a pay cut due to BFC,s relegation. A BFC colleague at work suggests he,ll now be on 4K a week. Presumably we,d have to better that to get him to move plus a nice signing on fee.
    I agree that maybe we don't need him anymore but PW has said you can't have too many strikers. That's something I suspect he's picked up from Uncle Neil
    Last edited by flourbasher; 10-06-2018 at 01:07 PM.

More fuel on this one. I like the sound of Raggett (6 foot 6!). Played a lot of games for Lincoln in their rise up the leagues admittedly lower leagues. Not so sure on Godfrey didnt stick out for me at Wembers.

FL Transfers

@FLTransferAgent
    Follow Follow @FLTransferAgent
    More
    Rotherham United are in talks with Norwich City to sign duo Ben Godfrey & Sean Raggett on season long loans. #rufc #ncfc

Credentials of poster:
    FL Transfers
    @FLTransferAgent
    Bringing you all the latest football transfer news from the Football League. Only bringing 100% real news coming from sources close to the clubs involved.

Quote from danny cowley about raggett after loan at Lincoln ended:

“You can’t replace Sean Raggett, not as a player and not as a person,” said Cowley.

“He’s been phenomenal and we’re proud of his development during the short time he’s been with us.

“I will watch with real interest to see how his career moves forward.

“He’ll be moving into a Championship squad and maybe there will be players who will have more technical ability than him initially.

“But he’s got a Premier League attitude and a Premier League work ethic and, I promise you this, he will find his way.”
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-06-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    More fuel on this one. I like the sound of Raggett (6 foot 6!). Played a lot of games for Lincoln in their rise up the leagues admittedly lower leagues. Not so sure on Godfrey didnt stick out for me at Wembers.

Ok with these two but Raggett should be on a permanent ! If Norwich can’t play him regularly at 25 then he needs to move on now and stablish himself elsewhere !

FL Transfers

@FLTransferAgent
    Follow Follow @FLTransferAgent
    More
    Rotherham United are in talks with Norwich City to sign duo Ben Godfrey & Sean Raggett on season long loans. #rufc #ncfc

Credentials of poster:
    FL Transfers
    @FLTransferAgent
    Bringing you all the latest football transfer news from the Football League. Only bringing 100% real news coming from sources close to the clubs involved.

Quote from danny cowley about raggett after loan at Lincoln ended:

“You can’t replace Sean Raggett, not as a player and not as a person,” said Cowley.

“He’s been phenomenal and we’re proud of his development during the short time he’s been with us.

“I will watch with real interest to see how his career moves forward.

“He’ll be moving into a Championship squad and maybe there will be players who will have more technical ability than him initially.

“But he’s got a Premier League attitude and a Premier League work ethic and, I promise you this, he will find his way.”
    We need more permanent players, we should only loan people who we can’t afford otherwise.

Who knows we might get him on a permo.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast