+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ok might as well start the transfer rumours then...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Marcus Maddison and Jack Marriot - would we now be in a position to pinch one or both of these lads from Peterborough? I know Evans won't want to let them go, and no doubt there'll be other interest. Worth a cheeky bid though?
    We would be stupid not to try for Marriott he definitely looks a championship player

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Go on then......

This guy from Fulham is rubbish. He's hardly played for Fulham and spent this season in the pub league.
    We've got no chance in the C'ship with cheap signings like this.
    Bury and Bolton fans did warn us about this type of thing.
    Besides which Barnsley always nick our prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Why would anyone with a choice of Rotherham and Barnsley choose Barnsley? we are a division higher and a more impressive stadium.
    Better training facilities, that's where the players spend most of their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    We would be stupid not to try for Marriott he definitely looks a championship player

they want a fair few million for marriot as soon as other clubs for alerted to him been available that would be it.

more chance of signing Santa claus

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    they want a fair few million for marriot as soon as other clubs for alerted to him been available that would be it.

I was just going to mention that the Peterborough chairman is no mug. He will be looking for upwards of £5 million to sell Jack Marriott. Way out of our price range.

Mohamed Eisa
    Go get him warnie..

Goal every 1.65 games (98 from 168)

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    I was just going to mention that the Peterborough chairman is no mug. He will be looking for upwards of £5 million to sell Jack Marriott. Way out of our price range.
    Will never get 5 million for a league 1 player he would have to be a mug to stick out for it. However I doubt we could even get a reasonable offer for him on table

Marek Štěch.
    If we can't get rodak back. West ham for 4 seasons.
    Hes Already played in the championship on loan at yoevil. 3 season with Sparta Prague before joining Luton..

29 year old. Prime age for a keeper imo

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Will never get 5 million for a league 1 player he would have to be a mug to stick out for it. However I doubt we could even get a reasonable offer for him on table
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/league...wettbewerb/GB3

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

I heard he'd got an elf problem

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast