+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ok might as well start the transfer rumours then...

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    According to a few sources we look to be after two players from Norwich

http://the72.co.uk/104394/rotherham-...wich-city-duo/

It says loan so I’m a bit concerned that it’s a bit early for loan deals
    We are getting in (if true) before others poach them, not sure on both coming though but I suppose that might be down to if we get a Midfielder in or not
    I’d be happy with Godfrey if we only fetch the one in

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We are getting in (if true) before others poach them, not sure on both coming though but I suppose that might be down to if we get a Midfielder in or not
    I’d be happy with Godfrey if we only fetch the one in
    Wouldn’t it be easier to get loans after permanent signings though. Surely permanent players should be brought in first so you can see what positions you need loans for

Wouldn’t it be easier to get loans after permanent signings though. Surely permanent players should be brought in first so you can see what positions you need loans for
    Yes but we might not want permanents in that position.
    My concern would be if they both played regular then we are stumped when we come up against Norwich

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes but we might not want permanents in that position.
    My concern would be if they both played regular then we are stumped when we come up against Norwich
    Ahh I see

Yeah that’s why most clubs loan players from over seas or in higher division loaning two players from same division makes it harder to buy them and you can’t use them against parent club

Chuks Aneke MK Dons

https://twitter.com/leagueone_tr/sta...924155910?s=21

Looks like Shrewsbury are moving in on one of our strikers

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    My view is based on Richie Towell coming back sometime in July and possibly Marek Rodak. If Marek doesn't come back me personally I would buy a keeper in, age group 25 to 29 on a two year contract.
    I'm expecting Darren Potter to be ready for pre-season training, he can still do a reasonable job for us even if he doesn't play the full 90mins.
    Two full-backs for me, not stand in when and as required.
    Lewis Murr isn't ready, Ben Wiles I would give him a chance even if it means having him on the bench or involved with the first team, alternatively send him out on loan for some first team football.
    Doubt they would get Ojo, Nsiala possibly, Eisa like all players will be a gamble.
    Why not ask Uncle Colin to let us have Omar Bogle till at least January and let them pay most of his wages..lol.

Paul may only bring 6 or 7 in and that includes loan players.

How big a squad would you expect cayton, bearing in mind some of the team's in the Championship had +30.

Still to make decisions on the players that went out on loan last season as well.
    Don't usually comment on transfer possibilities as I don't see enough games other than Millers.

But seem to remember that Bogle wasn't rated by Posh fans this season. He's only scored 7 goals last 2 & half seasons.

https://twitter.com/leagueone_tr/sta...924155910?s=21

Looks like Shrewsbury are moving in on one of our strikers
    Striker? When?
    Let him go, nowhere near good enough for the Championship.......or League 1 for that matter.

Nowt about the Millers on Radio DeeDah tonight - this time of year is what they call the "Silly season"...

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Don't usually comment on transfer possibilities as I don't see enough games other than Millers.
    But seem to remember that Bogle wasn't rated by Posh fans this season. He's only scored 7 goals last 2 & half seasons.
    He's hardly played the last two & a half seasons Peri.
    Wigan paid over the odds for him and more than likely set his salary too high. They got rid as soon as they got relegated.
    He looked ok at Wigan, still raw or a rough diamond. He took a bad injury at Wigan so had his season cut short.
    Uncle Colin signed him and Bogle didn't have too much chance of making the 1st team, neither did Danny Ward. He did play for Cardiff when Zahore got injured and did ok, however let himself & NW down by being sent off in a game.
    Four games at Peterbro & 1 goal. Maybe Posh fans were comparing to their two goal machines.
    He still has a lot to prove and I reckon PW and Co could get the best out of him.

We will more than likely play 4-5-1 next season especially away from home, big lad up front to hold the ball up and knock the Centre - Backs about a bit.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast