+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drug accusation from a Wigan fan

Drug accusation from a Wigan fan

A Wigan fan on twitter claimed to have seen several RUFC players walking out the toilets of a hotel in Wigan after doing c0caine. I’ll quote the tweet below (it has since been deleted)

Nice to see @officialRUFC players sniffing c0caine at &Wirght_Hotel tonight in the disabled toilet, top professionals. Hope the club and @FA opens and investigation and sorts them out. Can’t wait til @LacticsOfficial put 5 past them tomorrow. Dickheads.

Very, very serious accusation that could be considered slander and defamation of character. Everyone has accused him of lying even fans from other teams. Why on earth would Rotherham players be doing that the night before a game, it’s a suicide mission. For what it’s worth, I think he’s either lying or got confused somewhere. His argument was “I have no reason to lie”

Most liars have no reason to. My first wife used to lie to her family and myself all the time for no gain or reason. It's called attention seeking.

Back to the point. I seriously doubt there's a shred of truth in this, if it wasn't so serious it'd be funny and this guy whoever he is could be expecting a knock on the door soon and nice ride in a police car soon!
    Last edited by loyalmiller; 01-09-2018 at 07:23 AM.

All clubs ( not just ours ) have random visits to the training grounds by FA officials to monitor and do random drugs tests.
    Not saying athletes don't use stimulants however even if a person used ' half cut ' Cocaine on a regular basis it would eventually show up in any tests.

Why has the tweet been deleted ??? LOL.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 01-09-2018 at 07:40 AM.

It's a bit concerning that the author of the tweet sent it to the official Rotherham twitter site though.

Does anyone know his twitter name, so we can see if he posed this sort of stuff before.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Most liars have no reason to. My first wife used to lie to her family and myself all the time for no gain or reason. It's called attention seeking.
    Of course, that never happens on Millersmad !

Wasn’t sure if I could post the twitter name so left it out. It is @TicMon1932 , I had a quick scroll and couldn’t see any other tweets like this, everything else is about Wigan. I agree about the drugs testing, it would be utter stupidity to do that when they know they are subject to random tests

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Wasn’t sure if I could post the twitter name so left it out. It is @TicMon1932 , I had a quick scroll and couldn’t see any other tweets like this, everything else is about Wigan. I agree about the drugs testing, it would be utter stupidity to do that when they know they are subject to random tests

Why would the Rotherham team need to be stopping in a Wigan hotel?

Surely it's a coach ride on the day?

Thought the same nakedtruth there isn't much chance any of our players would be anywhere near a Wigan hotel last neight. We don't usually stretch to staying over night anywhere this side of London. It would have been up at the crack of dawn today and on to the coach for the squad.

Footballers are not the brightest though..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast