+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: ok might as well start the transfer rumours then...

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Towell?
    I don’t know but there are rumours that we are interested in an Irish player.
    Warney likes the Irish so won’t be surprised if any come here

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t know but there are rumours that we are interested in an Irish player.
    Warney likes the Irish so won’t be surprised if any come here
    Aaron McEneff (Derry)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Let's guess........£1 million. Yeah right, more nonsense ☹

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Can't see Barnsley letting him go either, he is their ticket back to the championship. Besides we will have the big lads up front now in Smith and Proctor, we need someone to play off them to bang in the goals.
    How about Billy Kee at Accrington Stanley? A proven young striker just what Warne is looking to build on with youth aplenty. Wouldn't cost the earth either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    How about Billy Kee at Accrington Stanley? A proven young striker just what Warne is looking to build on with youth aplenty. Wouldn't cost the earth either.
    27 so not so young but does know how to score goals. I’ve always thought he needed to loose weight. Austria should do that if he signs.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    27 so not so young but does know how to score goals. I’ve always thought he needed to loose weight. Austria should do that if he signs.
    It's a good shout but I doubt Kee would leave Accrington. From what I've read the lad has had some struggles off the pitch and John Coleman has put some real work into rebuilding his confidence, which obviously paid off with the last 2 seasons he's had. Still, money talks I guess

Unconvinced that Kee is really Championship standard from what I've seen, although he's a decent lower division player

Sheffield star article today saying we have bid for Bradshaw. In my opinion, this sounds like the type of player we need not Moore. We already have the big lad in Michael smith to hold up the ball- it doesn't make sense we would want Keiffer back now. One worrying thing is Bradshaw only scored 7 in 39 championship appearances last season. However, we need to face up to the fact we aren't going to get a 20 goal a season man at Championship level.

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    Sheffield star article today saying we have bid for Bradshaw. In my opinion, this sounds like the type of player we need not Moore. We already have the big lad in Michael smith to hold up the ball- it doesn't make sense we would want Keiffer back now. One worrying thing is Bradshaw only scored 7 in 39 championship appearances last season. However, we need to face up to the fact we aren't going to get a 20 goal a season man at Championship level.
    Be nice if we had them both but I think it’s all aload of poppy cock

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast