+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: ok might as well start the transfer rumours then...

Silly, why would any perspective player attend his possible new employers premises wearing another team's tracksuit?

NB. Ah I bet he left his mobile here the other night!

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    According to quick search he’s a right back I thought Warney had already covered this position?
    Maybe warne has other plans for Jones or maybe that injury vyner got is worse than warne had first thought. No idea

Or maybe it’s a knock on effect

Ajayi to midfield
    Jones to central defence
    And Richards to RB

No idea

Or maybe it’s a permanent signing at a good price

Or maybe it was just some look alike in a tracksuit and I got the club crest wrong.

If it is him and he does sign it may take until 6 to finalise depending on talks and if he wants a tour

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Silly, why would any perspective player attend his possible new employers premises wearing another team's tracksuit?

Hell do I know maybe because he’s still signed with Cardiff. Maybe he likes tracksuits and being a footballer being asked to sign thinks he don’t need a suit. I admit I don’t like tracksuits but if he’s been training at roundwood with the team then maybe that’s why he was wearing it. Oh well let’s see if it was, if it’s not then I’m developing player signing paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Maybe warne has other plans for Jones or maybe that injury vyner got is worse than warne had first thought. No idea

Or maybe it’s a knock on effect

Ajayi to midfield
    Jones to central defence
    And Richards to RB

No idea

Or maybe it’s a permanent signing at a good price

Or maybe it was just some look alike in a tracksuit and I got the club crest wrong.

If it is him and he does sign it may take until 6 to finalise depending on talks and if he wants a tour
    OK as you say once wait-and-see with a few possibilities there

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Because if he is here on loan he his still employed by Cardiff.

Wiki says he also plays in midfield

Yes George Maris is the attacking midfielder which hopefully will be our player soon enough unless Barnsley grab him 😉

Midfielder having medical now so could be a signing this afternoon if all’s well.
    (Advertiser)

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/05...ITCdeadlineday

Another one to fall at the last hurdle ? but defensive midfielders are what we need.

Fingers crossed Roly .
    Still not sure why ojo at scunny has not been looked at. Or have we?.. he ticks 9 of the 10 boxes that would suit rufc. Sadly he's a coffee drinker 😙

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast